Jeff The Killer | By: Wacky Jo
-
Dropping this heree
.
.
.
Saw some ppl were looking for the reworked Jeff. I bought the files so now I'm sharing them instead of gatekeeping
Anything I buy, I'll share with y'all!
DL :
BL : https://payhip.com/b/HXqIz

-
-
-
S shotgun referenced this topic
-
@shotgun I might. It depends on when I get paid and my bills have been settled tbh
-
S Sadako referenced this topic
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login