Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT~~ オリジナル3Dモデル「Noxen(ノクセン)」

GIFT~~ オリジナル3Dモデル「Noxen(ノクセン)」

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
booth avatarold mannoxennoxen3d
5 Posts 3 Posters 948 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • FlunitrazepamF
    FlunitrazepamF
    Flunitrazepam
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Lovely old man ❤

    BoothLink [register or login to view this hidden content]

    About FaceTracking
    This avatar has an ARKit shape key that can be used for FaceTracking, but it is not available in the standard Prefab. Therefore, when using FaceTracking within VRC, you need to configure it yourself.

    When setting up FaceTracking with VRChat in mind, you can easily set it up by using the template below. (You can add it to the VCC.)
    Import the template and drag and drop VRCFT-Jerry's Templates >Prefabs>MA_ARKit_VRCFT directly below the avatar in the Unity hierarchy

    1 Reply Last reply
    17
    • birdy007B
      birdy007B
      birdy007
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      Leon Scott Kennedy in his 60s my beloved I will Boothify you so hard

      Feel free to DM me for an update on assets I have posted, I'm more likely to see it among all my thread notifs!

      FlunitrazepamF 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • birdy007B birdy007

        Leon Scott Kennedy in his 60s my beloved I will Boothify you so hard

        FlunitrazepamF
        FlunitrazepamF
        Flunitrazepam
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @birdy007 Riiight? its so perfect for a project like this~ I've been thinking of making Mads Mikkelsen's Hannibal for Halloween, or something similar. He even comes with a mochifitter profile already which makes it much simpler.
        Truly this newer boost in diversity in booth model bases is a blessing for making fictional characters.

        birdy007B 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • FlunitrazepamF Flunitrazepam

          @birdy007 Riiight? its so perfect for a project like this~ I've been thinking of making Mads Mikkelsen's Hannibal for Halloween, or something similar. He even comes with a mochifitter profile already which makes it much simpler.
          Truly this newer boost in diversity in booth model bases is a blessing for making fictional characters.

          birdy007B
          birdy007B
          birdy007
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @Flunitrazepam It's so funny that I immediately saw an older Leon, and my Mads obsessed friend immediately saw Hannibal LOL

          I am SO happy we're getting some older guys (really hoping for some older women soon too ngl)

          Feel free to DM me for an update on assets I have posted, I'm more likely to see it among all my thread notifs!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • BubbleuwuB
            BubbleuwuB
            Bubbleuwu
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            ty

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular