LF: Mayu 1.51.7 for Mydog Edit
-
As stated I'm looking for the 1.51.7 version of the mayu since the mydog edit mentions it's made for said version. I got it from vrmodels before that got knocked down, about a couple months before vrmodels stopped working. someone else also asked for the version but that was at least a year ago and no answers. i have tried a bunch of different versions in case one of them work but all ends up not working. If literally anyone has this I will be in your debt. Preferably with the fbx file being intact. It doesn't need to have a bunch of stuff. Please and Thank You to anyone who helps.
![MyDog - Mayu Dog Edit [Red_Bit].png](/assets/uploads/files/1790984278088-mydog-mayu-dog-edit-red_bit.png)
If there is already a post on here that offers it with a still active link that works too. I've spent 2 hours looking and trying so I don't what to search for anymore. I might not get back right away cause the notifications doesn't say anything.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login