LF: Sabrina & Rex by PixelPup
-
bump
-
-
@blush I thought about this myself, I did find on there own website not the Jinxxy one but there own store it states this though. Puts me fully off maybe buying it if it has gonzo on it
((This product uses the payhip anti leak system also by purchasing you agree to all terms of service and EULAs on this page))
-
-
@Ahri Yeah, unfortunately i'm not wasting my money if it has gonzo on it. I'm perm banned from it so.
-
Buaaaoop
-
bump
-
-
-
-
@blush if you get banned from any one avi that has gonso do you no longer get access to any avi with gonso regardless of creator?
@Keyori gonso himself said I was perm banned from using any avis with it, because gonzo detected through my pc that I was on ripperstore he knew the exact pages and avatars I was looking at, and he seen what I had downloaded. I had no idea gonzo would dive into your pc like that.
-
@Keyori gonso himself said I was perm banned from using any avis with it, because gonzo detected through my pc that I was on ripperstore he knew the exact pages and avatars I was looking at, and he seen what I had downloaded. I had no idea gonzo would dive into your pc like that.
@blush disgusting

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login