Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. LF this model!

LF this model!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
booth avatarlooking foravatar
4 Posts 2 Posters 150 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • T
    T
    Teeeata
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    image.jpeg

    Does anyone have this? Or know anything about it? ty! Seems like a booth model?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • KiwiOnFentK
      KiwiOnFentK
      KiwiOnFent
      wrote last edited by KiwiOnFent
      #2

      Heya!, figured id put my detective hat on lol

      I couldn't find where the photo was originally posted but from what I found after investigating ImLeXz's X profile, It's 100% Airi's body. However, it seems in the past they used Selestia's head, but in February they posted about changing back to Airi's head.

      Sadly I cant find anything else about the specific assets at the moment. But I'll keep searching and reply if I find anything.

      Hope you have a lovely day/night! 🙂 ❤

      No one would have believed, in the last years of the nineteenth century, that human affairs were being watched from the timeless worlds of space. No one could have dreamed we were being scrutinized, as someone with a microscope studies creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. Few men even considered the possibility of life on other planets and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this Earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely, they drew their plans against us.

      KiwiOnFentK 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • KiwiOnFentK KiwiOnFent

        Heya!, figured id put my detective hat on lol

        I couldn't find where the photo was originally posted but from what I found after investigating ImLeXz's X profile, It's 100% Airi's body. However, it seems in the past they used Selestia's head, but in February they posted about changing back to Airi's head.

        Sadly I cant find anything else about the specific assets at the moment. But I'll keep searching and reply if I find anything.

        Hope you have a lovely day/night! 🙂 ❤

        KiwiOnFentK
        KiwiOnFentK
        KiwiOnFent
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        Great news!!

        Just got in touch with the original creator, and found out what hair they used! I also asked them about the ears and tail but they didn't remember their name, only that they got them from jinxxy. So i put my detective hat on for the last hour and after going through hundreds of ears and tails, I found them too!

        (I'll provide links to the store pages at the bottom of this post.)

        Also, when going through their X, I noticed that they changed the ears to the ones used in image you posted when they swapped back to Airi's head. So I can confidently say that the base itself is 100% Airi. 🙂

        As for the rest of the stuff like the collar, hairpins, etc. I'll leave those up to you as accessories to me are about personal preference,

        Anyways, heres the store pages for the stuff I could track down, hopefully this helps ❤ ❤
        (FYI, the textures used for most of the avatar are more than likely custom made/edited)

        • Airi (Base)

        • Double up Hair

        • Dezzy Ears & Tail

        No one would have believed, in the last years of the nineteenth century, that human affairs were being watched from the timeless worlds of space. No one could have dreamed we were being scrutinized, as someone with a microscope studies creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. Few men even considered the possibility of life on other planets and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this Earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely, they drew their plans against us.

        T 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • KiwiOnFentK KiwiOnFent

          Great news!!

          Just got in touch with the original creator, and found out what hair they used! I also asked them about the ears and tail but they didn't remember their name, only that they got them from jinxxy. So i put my detective hat on for the last hour and after going through hundreds of ears and tails, I found them too!

          (I'll provide links to the store pages at the bottom of this post.)

          Also, when going through their X, I noticed that they changed the ears to the ones used in image you posted when they swapped back to Airi's head. So I can confidently say that the base itself is 100% Airi. 🙂

          As for the rest of the stuff like the collar, hairpins, etc. I'll leave those up to you as accessories to me are about personal preference,

          Anyways, heres the store pages for the stuff I could track down, hopefully this helps ❤ ❤
          (FYI, the textures used for most of the avatar are more than likely custom made/edited)

          • Airi (Base)

          • Double up Hair

          • Dezzy Ears & Tail

          T
          T
          Teeeata
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @KiwiOnFent thank you so very much!!!!!

          1 Reply Last reply
          ♥
          1

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular