LF: Marciana swimsuit for VRCHAT avatars (milltina)
-
A few months ago, around June and July I kept seeing twitter posts of Japanese VRCHAT players showcasing the Marciana swimsuit from NIKKE in their avatars. I kept trying to find any available on booth, but couldn't find it. I did find one, but it's for Ichigo, and I am looking for a MILLTINA variant.
Here's a photo of Marciana in such swimsuit. If anyone has it, send it please!

-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login