Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by LoniVr) Drew by Weeeby

✔ (FOUND by LoniVr) Drew by Weeeby

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
femaleegirl
139 Posts 56 Posters 2.8k Views 46 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • I itisfinished
    [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
    dusséD
    dusséD
    dussé
    wrote last edited by dussé
    #68

    @itisfinished that's different, you're trying to get each person to pay for the link.

    I 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • dusséD dussé

      @itisfinished that's different, you're trying to get each person to pay for the link.

      I
      I
      itisfinished
      wrote last edited by
      #69

      @dussé okay I paid for the Avi, and are risking my chance to get more Avis From her jus to share for free fuck no

      dusséD 1 Reply Last reply
      -1
      • dusséD dussé

        @itisfinished that's different, you're trying to get each person to pay for the link.

        I
        I
        itisfinished
        wrote last edited by
        #70

        @dussé Okay lol ? Dont want it Dont pay for it, go spend the money to get the avi I dont see an issue with that

        1 Reply Last reply
        -2
        • kiko1255K kiko1255

          bumppp

          I
          I
          itisfinished
          wrote last edited by
          #71

          @kiko1255 You know what Kiko Dm me I'll send you link for not being hurt about me asking for money lol

          kiko1255K W 4 Replies Last reply
          -5
          • I itisfinished

            @dussé okay I paid for the Avi, and are risking my chance to get more Avis From her jus to share for free fuck no

            dusséD
            dusséD
            dussé
            wrote last edited by
            #72

            @itisfinished i fear thats the point of the website ml 😕

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Violet ᰔV
              Violet ᰔV
              Violet ᰔ
              wrote last edited by
              #73

              bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • W
                W
                whoslori
                wrote last edited by
                #74
                This post is deleted!
                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • HaloperidolH
                  HaloperidolH
                  Haloperidol
                  wrote last edited by Haloperidol
                  #75

                  @itisfinished Do you have the same energy for all the other things you request from this site? Are you paying those people for their links? There's a way to go about everything, and pay per link on RS is just weird.

                  Nobody is mad about it, nor hurt... It's just gatekeeping & gatekeeping will always be weird. It's Weeeby, someone's gonna leak it eventually. 🙂

                  Upvotes are always appreciated <3

                  I 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • avicollectorA avicollector

                    @Serotonin model will most likely be a nft if they pricesplit with them

                    ThesesdegreesT
                    ThesesdegreesT
                    Thesesdegrees
                    wrote last edited by
                    #76

                    @avicollector she will be leaked after the ps

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • avicollectorA avicollector

                      @Serotonin model will most likely be a nft if they pricesplit with them

                      ThesesdegreesT
                      ThesesdegreesT
                      Thesesdegrees
                      wrote last edited by
                      #77

                      @avicollector she will be leaked after the ps

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • I itisfinished

                        @kiko1255 You know what Kiko Dm me I'll send you link for not being hurt about me asking for money lol

                        kiko1255K
                        kiko1255K
                        kiko1255
                        wrote last edited by
                        #78

                        @itisfinished whats the discord? i dont know how to dm lol

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        -2
                        • I itisfinished

                          @kiko1255 You know what Kiko Dm me I'll send you link for not being hurt about me asking for money lol

                          kiko1255K
                          kiko1255K
                          kiko1255
                          wrote last edited by
                          #79
                          This post is deleted!
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          -2
                          • W
                            W
                            whoslori
                            wrote last edited by
                            #80

                            bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • HaloperidolH Haloperidol

                              @itisfinished Do you have the same energy for all the other things you request from this site? Are you paying those people for their links? There's a way to go about everything, and pay per link on RS is just weird.

                              Nobody is mad about it, nor hurt... It's just gatekeeping & gatekeeping will always be weird. It's Weeeby, someone's gonna leak it eventually. 🙂

                              I
                              I
                              itisfinished
                              wrote last edited by
                              #81

                              @Serotonin okay let them leak it idc lol if people want it pay $5 if not go on about your day lol i dont get why it gotta be a big deal

                              HaloperidolH 1 Reply Last reply
                              -3
                              • W
                                W
                                windbreaka
                                wrote last edited by
                                #82

                                bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • I itisfinished

                                  @kiko1255 You know what Kiko Dm me I'll send you link for not being hurt about me asking for money lol

                                  W
                                  W
                                  whoslori
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #83

                                  @itisfinished would you mind if i got it too 😁

                                  kiko1255K 1 Reply Last reply
                                  -1
                                  • W whoslori

                                    @itisfinished would you mind if i got it too 😁

                                    kiko1255K
                                    kiko1255K
                                    kiko1255
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #84

                                    @whoslori im still waiting patiently myself ❤

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    -1
                                    • I itisfinished

                                      @Serotonin okay let them leak it idc lol if people want it pay $5 if not go on about your day lol i dont get why it gotta be a big deal

                                      HaloperidolH
                                      HaloperidolH
                                      Haloperidol
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #85

                                      @itisfinished
                                      Have the day you deserve Pookie 🙂

                                      Upvotes are always appreciated <3

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • emoloserE
                                        emoloserE
                                        emoloser
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #86

                                        bumpp stop gatekeeping and being weirdd!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • smberS
                                          smberS
                                          smber
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #87

                                          bump

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular