GIFT/Giveaway - Navi booth avatars for yall!!
-
@potato_gobbler I don't think I will. These new avatars, some of them, we had friends to buy.
@paralilinj Are you going to upload any more, such as the Soda or byte avatar?

Also, thank you very much, I have been looking for these avatars for a long time, you are an angel

-
@paralilinj Are you going to upload any more, such as the Soda or byte avatar?

Also, thank you very much, I have been looking for these avatars for a long time, you are an angel

@Violet-ᰔ I will indeed upload more avies as I get them!

-
@Violet-ᰔ I will indeed upload more avies as I get them!

@paralilinj Tyyyy

-
@whoisdis lmk
-
-
@whoisdis lmk
@sillyclooper the fixed files are here
-
-
@whoisdis Thanks!!! May I use this file on the post?
@paralilinj ofc
-
-
-
@potato_gobbler I don't think I will. These new avatars, some of them, we had friends to buy.
@paralilinj ah okay okay, ty for replying!
-
@lpyo You can follow these tutos to be able to:
- Upload VRCA (This wont't let you edit the avatar, but it most likely won't be broken)
- How to convert VRCA into UP (Outdated guide, but it appears to still work)
- How to repair an extracted VRCA in Unity
And you can aways comm someone to extract or upload it for you.
Comm: Milk Drinker's Commissions
Free: [ACTIVE] Free & unlimited Avatar/World ripping! / FIXING VRCA'S & VRCW'S [OPEN] -
@lpyo You can follow these tutos to be able to:
- Upload VRCA (This wont't let you edit the avatar, but it most likely won't be broken)
- How to convert VRCA into UP (Outdated guide, but it appears to still work)
- How to repair an extracted VRCA in Unity
And you can aways comm someone to extract or upload it for you.
Comm: Milk Drinker's Commissions
Free: [ACTIVE] Free & unlimited Avatar/World ripping! / FIXING VRCA'S & VRCW'S [OPEN]@paralilinj Thank you!
-
Some avatars everyone's been waiting for!
Editing the post to add more eventually.All unity files besides the ones specifically tagged were fixed by @milk-drinker
The post contains VRCA for most and fixed files for some of the avatars below:
Password:
happyending
Andy
Fixed files: Andy UP

Chika
Fixed files: Chika UP
VRCA: Chika VRCA
Coco Bun
VRCA: Coco Bun VRCA

Drewy
Files: Drewy EP
Fixed files by @whoisdis : Drewy UP
VRCA: Drewy VRCA
Mummy
VRCA: Mummy VRCA

Pip!
VRCA: Pip VRCA

Sake
VRCA: Sake VRCA

Shizu
Fixed files: Shizu UP
VRCA: Shizu VRCA
Sora
Fixed files: Sora UP
VRCA: Sora VRCA
Yolk
VRCA: Yolk VRCA

Soda
VRCA: Soda VRCA

BONUS AVATAR - Personal
VRCA: Personal VRCA

-
goateddd tysm
-
goateddd tysm
@urwrstnghtmre Glad to help!

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

