Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT/Giveaway - Navi booth avatars for yall!!

GIFT/Giveaway - Navi booth avatars for yall!!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
boothmiltinamayonavistreetwearbunnymisakifemaleclownface trackingvrca
42 Posts 13 Posters 1.7k Views 20 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • whoisdisW whoisdis

    @kuyaaaa @nanahinna 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com) should be fixed drew lmk if theres any issues

    P
    P
    paralilinj
    wrote last edited by
    #27

    @whoisdis Thanks!!! May I use this file on the post?

    whoisdisW 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • P
      P
      potato_gobbler
      wrote last edited by
      #28

      will you eventually post their old public avatars?

      P 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • whoisdisW whoisdis

        @kuyaaaa @nanahinna 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com) should be fixed drew lmk if theres any issues

        Violet ᰔV
        Violet ᰔV
        Violet ᰔ
        wrote last edited by
        #29

        @whoisdis Tyyyy ❤

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • P potato_gobbler

          will you eventually post their old public avatars?

          P
          P
          paralilinj
          wrote last edited by paralilinj
          #30
          This post is deleted!
          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • P potato_gobbler

            will you eventually post their old public avatars?

            P
            P
            paralilinj
            wrote last edited by
            #31

            @potato_gobbler I don't think I will. These new avatars, some of them, we had friends to buy.

            Violet ᰔV P 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • P paralilinj

              @potato_gobbler I don't think I will. These new avatars, some of them, we had friends to buy.

              Violet ᰔV
              Violet ᰔV
              Violet ᰔ
              wrote last edited by Violet ᰔ
              #32

              @paralilinj Are you going to upload any more, such as the Soda or byte avatar? 😊

              Also, thank you very much, I have been looking for these avatars for a long time, you are an angel ❤

              P 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Violet ᰔV Violet ᰔ

                @paralilinj Are you going to upload any more, such as the Soda or byte avatar? 😊

                Also, thank you very much, I have been looking for these avatars for a long time, you are an angel ❤

                P
                P
                paralilinj
                wrote last edited by
                #33

                @Violet-ᰔ I will indeed upload more avies as I get them! ♥

                Violet ᰔV 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • P paralilinj

                  @Violet-ᰔ I will indeed upload more avies as I get them! ♥

                  Violet ᰔV
                  Violet ᰔV
                  Violet ᰔ
                  wrote last edited by
                  #34

                  @paralilinj Tyyyy 🤗

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • whoisdisW whoisdis

                    im fixing drew

                    sillyclooperS
                    sillyclooperS
                    sillyclooper
                    wrote last edited by
                    #35

                    @whoisdis lmk

                    whoisdisW 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • lpyoL
                      lpyoL
                      lpyo
                      wrote last edited by
                      #36

                      how do you use the vrca files, ive never used them before?

                      whoisdisW 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • sillyclooperS sillyclooper

                        @whoisdis lmk

                        whoisdisW
                        whoisdisW
                        whoisdis
                        wrote last edited by
                        #37

                        @sillyclooper the fixed files are here

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        👍
                        0
                        • lpyoL lpyo

                          how do you use the vrca files, ive never used them before?

                          whoisdisW
                          whoisdisW
                          whoisdis
                          wrote last edited by
                          #38
                          This post is deleted!
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • P paralilinj

                            @whoisdis Thanks!!! May I use this file on the post?

                            whoisdisW
                            whoisdisW
                            whoisdis
                            wrote last edited by
                            #39

                            @paralilinj ofc

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • KuyaaaaK Kuyaaaa

                              @whoisdis tyy is there anything specific needed in the project? ^^

                              whoisdisW
                              whoisdisW
                              whoisdis
                              wrote last edited by
                              #40

                              @Kuyaaaa image.jpeg

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • whoisdisW
                                whoisdisW
                                whoisdis
                                wrote last edited by
                                #41
                                This post is deleted!
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • P paralilinj

                                  @potato_gobbler I don't think I will. These new avatars, some of them, we had friends to buy.

                                  P
                                  P
                                  potato_gobbler
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #42

                                  @paralilinj ah okay okay, ty for replying!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Login

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular