looking for WHISPURR ; [PC/QUEST/VRCFT] by cozu
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Where is the prefab building?
-
-
Anyone else's avi just frozen in place with the hands in front and sinking whenever moving in-game?
-
@Dyzzi_VR I might be wrong, but I can't find the ft options for the avi when using those files.
-
-
@Dyzzi_VR I might be wrong, but I can't find the ft options for the avi when using those files.
-
-
@DaCat I believe there is an issue w the ft rn that Cozu is fixing, and I believe it should be fixed tmrw
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login