Rindolestia (Rindo Head on Selestia Body)
-
A guy I liked gave this edit to me before ghosting me, not sure who made but he made it clear the creator didn't want him giving it out so, that's exactly what I'm doing. It comes with wholesome lolipop, sps, and custom gestures.
The avatar comes with 3 outfits and 4 hairs, with body and head coming with PSD and PNG versions of the textures. While I included photos in the drive, I posted the outfits to not make it too cluttered.



-
I think he saw because he blocked my alt, mission complete?
Lmk if anything's wrong with the model, I might drop more stuff from people who I don't talk to soon.
-
dude why is it 5.7 Gb?
-
dude why is it 5.7 Gb?
@SuperPikachu202 can't be bothered to check, but I'm assuming it's an entire project. Depending on the dependencies, a base project is already about 2-3 without adding any of the assets
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login