Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Rindolestia (Rindo Head on Selestia Body)

Rindolestia (Rindo Head on Selestia Body)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
nsfwrindoboothselestiakitbash
5 Posts 3 Posters 384 Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BigRandy00B
    BigRandy00B
    BigRandy00
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    A guy I liked gave this edit to me before ghosting me, not sure who made but he made it clear the creator didn't want him giving it out so, that's exactly what I'm doing. It comes with wholesome lolipop, sps, and custom gestures.

    The avatar comes with 3 outfits and 4 hairs, with body and head coming with PSD and PNG versions of the textures. While I included photos in the drive, I posted the outfits to not make it too cluttered.

    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    VRChat_2026-09-30_19-40-27.227_2160x3840.png

    VRChat_2026-09-30_19-41-08.130_2160x3840.png

    VRChat_2026-09-30_19-41-27.707_2160x3840.png

    HMU if you're looking for assets and remember to bump (please)

    1 Reply Last reply
    5
    • BigRandy00B
      BigRandy00B
      BigRandy00
      wrote last edited by BigRandy00
      #2

      I think he saw because he blocked my alt, mission complete?

      Lmk if anything's wrong with the model, I might drop more stuff from people who I don't talk to soon.

      HMU if you're looking for assets and remember to bump (please)

      1 Reply Last reply
      😊
      1
      • S
        S
        SuperPikachu202
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        dude why is it 5.7 Gb?

        birdy007B BigRandy00B 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • S SuperPikachu202

          dude why is it 5.7 Gb?

          birdy007B
          birdy007B
          birdy007
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @SuperPikachu202 can't be bothered to check, but I'm assuming it's an entire project. Depending on the dependencies, a base project is already about 2-3 without adding any of the assets

          Feel free to DM me for an update on assets I have posted, I'm more likely to see it among all my thread notifs!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S SuperPikachu202

            dude why is it 5.7 Gb?

            BigRandy00B
            BigRandy00B
            BigRandy00
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @SuperPikachu202 @birdy007
            It's the whole project folder since not all the dependencies come from the VCC and I don't know them, plus it adds them even if you don't have it.

            HMU if you're looking for assets and remember to bump (please)

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular