Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. 【Invite-Only Tester Recruitment】Avatar Asset Hub|Reputation 200+ & Prior Asset Upload Experience Required

【Invite-Only Tester Recruitment】Avatar Asset Hub|Reputation 200+ & Prior Asset Upload Experience Required

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
vrchatassetsdatabasetoolboothbeta testinginvite only
44 Posts 20 Posters 809 Views 18 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • P
    P
    pik4chyu
    wrote last edited by
    #27

    Even if my rating hasn't reached 200 yet, will I still be able to use it in the future?

    D 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • oxygynO
      oxygynO
      oxygyn
      wrote last edited by
      #28

      my rep is literally 199 lol . if i have to wait to 200 i understand but i am interested

      friendly, helpful, asset hoarder. no gatekeeping no trading. ♥

      CleolaniC D 2 Replies Last reply
      1
      • oxygynO oxygyn

        my rep is literally 199 lol . if i have to wait to 200 i understand but i am interested

        CleolaniC
        CleolaniC
        Cleolani
        wrote last edited by
        #29

        @oxygyn you finally waited

        oxygynO 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • CleolaniC Cleolani

          @oxygyn you finally waited

          oxygynO
          oxygynO
          oxygyn
          wrote last edited by
          #30

          @Cleolani i'm not sure i follow, this is my first comment on here.

          friendly, helpful, asset hoarder. no gatekeeping no trading. ♥

          CleolaniC 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • oxygynO oxygyn

            @Cleolani i'm not sure i follow, this is my first comment on here.

            CleolaniC
            CleolaniC
            Cleolani
            wrote last edited by
            #31

            @oxygyn Bad phrasing on my part! You were at 199 rep, so I gave you the 200th upvote to get you in.

            oxygynO 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • CleolaniC Cleolani

              @oxygyn Bad phrasing on my part! You were at 199 rep, so I gave you the 200th upvote to get you in.

              oxygynO
              oxygynO
              oxygyn
              wrote last edited by
              #32

              @Cleolani OH!! My goodness thank u so much ! 🙂 ♥

              friendly, helpful, asset hoarder. no gatekeeping no trading. ♥

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • P pik4chyu

                Even if my rating hasn't reached 200 yet, will I still be able to use it in the future?

                D
                D
                Dora727
                wrote last edited by
                #33

                @pik4chyu YES

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • oxygynO oxygyn

                  my rep is literally 199 lol . if i have to wait to 200 i understand but i am interested

                  D
                  D
                  Dora727
                  wrote last edited by Dora727
                  #34

                  @oxygyn
                  Hi! Thanks for your interest in joining Avatar Asset Hub.
                  At the moment, I have to create each account manually.
                  So if you would like to join, please send me a DM with the login ID and password you would like to use.
                  Please send me:
                  Login ID:
                  Password:
                  Once I receive them, I’ll manually create your account and let you know when it’s ready.
                  After that, please try logging in and send me a DM to confirm that you were able to access the site successfully.
                  If you have any feedback, feature requests, bug reports, or ideas for improving the site, please send those to me by DM as well.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D Dora727

                    I’m currently developing Avatar Asset Hub, a collaborative database for VRChat-related assets such as clothing, hairstyles, textures, avatar bases, gimmicks, and more.
                    I’m now looking for a limited number of people to join the test phase.
                    To help maintain a certain level of data quality and reliability, I’m currently only inviting users who meet the following requirements:

                    • Reputation of 200 or higher on your profile
                    • You have uploaded or posted at least one asset before
                      Avatar Asset Hub currently includes features such as:
                    • Registering BOOTH products
                    • Browsing by category
                    • Searching by supported avatar
                    • Tag-based filtering
                    • Comments and ratings
                    • Ripping Data
                    • Asset Bump
                    • Invite-only user accounts
                      I personally also have information on around 1,500 assets, and I’ll be gradually adding those to the database myself as well.
                      So this is not a system where all data entry is left to invited users. I’ll also be continuously expanding the database over time.
                      The project is still under active development, so I’m especially interested in people who are willing to use it and provide feedback such as:
                    • “This part is hard to use”
                    • “It would be useful to have this feature”
                    • “This page or function is behaving strangely”
                      If you’re interested in joining, please reply to this thread or send me a DM with a profile that allows me to verify the requirements.
                      Once confirmed, I’ll issue you a login ID.
                      Avatar Asset Hub
                      The service is currently invite-only.
                      alt text
                      alt text
                    mmn3212M
                    mmn3212M
                    mmn3212
                    wrote last edited by
                    #35

                    @Dora727 I'm interested.
                    If you'd like, I'd be happy to help.

                    D 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • mmn3212M mmn3212

                      @Dora727 I'm interested.
                      If you'd like, I'd be happy to help.

                      D
                      D
                      Dora727
                      wrote last edited by
                      #36

                      @mmn3212
                      Hi! Thanks for your interest in joining Avatar Asset Hub.
                      At the moment, I have to create each account manually.
                      So if you would like to join, please send me a DM with the login ID and password you would like to use.
                      Please send me:
                      Login ID:
                      Password:
                      Once I receive them, I’ll manually create your account and let you know when it’s ready.
                      After that, please try logging in and send me a DM to confirm that you were able to access the site successfully.
                      If you have any feedback, feature requests, bug reports, or ideas for improving the site, please send those to me by DM as well.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • RittsuuR
                        RittsuuR
                        Rittsuu
                        wrote last edited by
                        #37

                        I'd love an invite! Am VERY interested on what's cooking!^^

                        💕Any requests? Let me know! If i love it too, I'll buy it and share!💕
                        💕I never trade, just gift💕
                        💕 Please feel free to upvote as it motivates me to buy and post more unique assets! 💕

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • D
                          D
                          Dora727
                          wrote last edited by Dora727
                          #38

                          image.jpeg

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • D
                            D
                            Dora727
                            wrote last edited by
                            #39

                            We’ve now registered our first 100 assets!
                            There are still nearly 1,400 more assets waiting to be added, so we’re always looking for people who’d like to help contribute to the project.
                            Most of the assets currently listed are full packs, so there’s already a lot of useful content available — and this is only the beginning.
                            If you’d like to help make the database bigger, easier to use, and more useful for the VRChat community, contributors are always welcome!
                            Even adding a few assets helps a lot. 💙

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • H
                              H
                              Hoshino
                              wrote last edited by
                              #40

                              would love to test if could ❤

                              D 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • H Hoshino

                                would love to test if could ❤

                                D
                                D
                                Dora727
                                wrote last edited by
                                #41

                                @Hoshino
                                If you’d like to participate, please DM me directly.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • skeetuserS
                                  skeetuserS
                                  skeetuser
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #42

                                  im interested!
                                  ill send u dm < 3

                                  D 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • skeetuserS skeetuser

                                    im interested!
                                    ill send u dm < 3

                                    D
                                    D
                                    Dora727
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #43

                                    @skeetuser
                                    Ok

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • D
                                      D
                                      Dora727
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #44

                                      I'll be online for about another 8 hours, so feel free to join anytime.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular