【Invite-Only Tester Recruitment】Avatar Asset Hub|Reputation 200+ & Prior Asset Upload Experience Required
-
I’m currently developing Avatar Asset Hub, a collaborative database for VRChat-related assets such as clothing, hairstyles, textures, avatar bases, gimmicks, and more.
I’m now looking for a limited number of people to join the test phase.
To help maintain a certain level of data quality and reliability, I’m currently only inviting users who meet the following requirements:- Reputation of 200 or higher on your profile
- You have uploaded or posted at least one asset before
Avatar Asset Hub currently includes features such as: - Registering BOOTH products
- Browsing by category
- Searching by supported avatar
- Tag-based filtering
- Comments and ratings
- Ripping Data
- Asset Bump
- Invite-only user accounts
I personally also have information on around 1,500 assets, and I’ll be gradually adding those to the database myself as well.
So this is not a system where all data entry is left to invited users. I’ll also be continuously expanding the database over time.
The project is still under active development, so I’m especially interested in people who are willing to use it and provide feedback such as: - “This part is hard to use”
- “It would be useful to have this feature”
- “This page or function is behaving strangely”
If you’re interested in joining, please reply to this thread or send me a DM with a profile that allows me to verify the requirements.
Once confirmed, I’ll issue you a login ID.
Avatar Asset Hub
The service is currently invite-only.


-
-
-
-
I'd love to join! I'm Japanese, but I can understand English pretty well!
I'd be really happy to support your project and give you as much feedback as I can! I'm really excited about what you're working on, and I'd love to help out however I can!!!
-
-
-
Bump for visibility
I don't reach 200 reputation yet sadly so I can't join but I hope more people are able to help you out
I have seen other asset databases but they always end up being too small or closing within a month, so I really want this to work out in the end@Nuke
I hope your reputation reaches 200 soon.I’m highly motivated to keep working on this project, but when it comes to registering assets, I’ve learned that forcing myself to do it when I’m not in the mood can quickly kill my motivation. So I’m planning to take my time and add assets gradually whenever I feel up for it.
Some of my friends are also already participating in the site, so I currently have no plans to shut it down.
-
-
That’s an interesting project.
I’ve been working on a similar program for the past year and have made numerous improvements to it.
Web scraping from URLs
Various auto-complete features
Powerful search functionality
AI image recognitionI’ve registered about 2,600 entries just for costumes, and the program runs smoothly—I’m very pleased with how it turned out.
I look forward to seeing your project come to fruition.
-
-
That’s an interesting project.
I’ve been working on a similar program for the past year and have made numerous improvements to it.
Web scraping from URLs
Various auto-complete features
Powerful search functionality
AI image recognitionI’ve registered about 2,600 entries just for costumes, and the program runs smoothly—I’m very pleased with how it turned out.
I look forward to seeing your project come to fruition.
-
I’m currently developing Avatar Asset Hub, a collaborative database for VRChat-related assets such as clothing, hairstyles, textures, avatar bases, gimmicks, and more.
I’m now looking for a limited number of people to join the test phase.
To help maintain a certain level of data quality and reliability, I’m currently only inviting users who meet the following requirements:- Reputation of 200 or higher on your profile
- You have uploaded or posted at least one asset before
Avatar Asset Hub currently includes features such as: - Registering BOOTH products
- Browsing by category
- Searching by supported avatar
- Tag-based filtering
- Comments and ratings
- Ripping Data
- Asset Bump
- Invite-only user accounts
I personally also have information on around 1,500 assets, and I’ll be gradually adding those to the database myself as well.
So this is not a system where all data entry is left to invited users. I’ll also be continuously expanding the database over time.
The project is still under active development, so I’m especially interested in people who are willing to use it and provide feedback such as: - “This part is hard to use”
- “It would be useful to have this feature”
- “This page or function is behaving strangely”
If you’re interested in joining, please reply to this thread or send me a DM with a profile that allows me to verify the requirements.
Once confirmed, I’ll issue you a login ID.
Avatar Asset Hub
The service is currently invite-only.


-
i'm interested ^^
-
im defeinly interested as i upload stuff alot also gt a rep of 228
-
i'm interested ^^
-
Hi! Thanks for your interest in joining Avatar Asset Hub.
At the moment, I have to create each account manually.
So if you would like to join, please send me a DM with the login ID and password you would like to use.
Please send me:
Login ID:
Password:
Once I receive them, I’ll manually create your account and let you know when it’s ready.
After that, please try logging in and send me a DM to confirm that you were able to access the site successfully.
If you have any feedback, feature requests, bug reports, or ideas for improving the site, please send those to me by DM as well. -
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

