Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Refitting Clothing 4 The Free

Refitting Clothing 4 The Free

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
refitrefittingblenderboothwestern
6 Posts 4 Posters 252 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • endofthesagaE
    endofthesagaE
    endofthesaga
    wrote last edited by endofthesaga
    #1

    reposting on gift sub since services doesnt get seen, mods feel free to remove this post or the original LOL
    quite bored so I will be doing refitting requests
    I will refit any clothes western or booth, to a base of your choice (again, western or booth)
    I will also set it up to be added in unity if your base is booth ๐Ÿถ
    these will be then reuploaded for the rest of the community to use, if you for some reason do not want it to be shared, then you will have to pay (W gatekeep fee)

    If you want clothing refit to a existing western avatar, I will unfortunately not do the toggle setups required to make the clothing toggle on smoothly and what not like a normal western
    DLC, I am quite lazy and that is just not something I would do for free LOL

    If you want to guarantee yours is done, I also take "commissions" for this for $5-$10 (typically being $5, but some asset sets can be a tad finicky)

    all I ask in return is that you up-vote, thank you ๐Ÿ’Œ

    I will also not fit revealing or sexual outfits to chibi / "loli" bases, do not ask.

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    3
    • EllieE
      EllieE
      Ellie
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      random question but lowk its been on my mind for a while, would it somehow be possible to make a mochifitter preset to fit like booth stuff to a western base? no worries if thats not something you know but im throwing the idea out there

      โ€‹ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๊’ฐเฆŒยทโœฆยทเป’๊’ฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท
      ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณ โ€‹โœฆ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹
      ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท
      Wishie-List:
      ๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ช >>GM Flowtoys>Shooting Star Flow/Springjoint<< ๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹
      ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๊’ฐเฆŒยทโœฆยทเป’๊’ฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท

      endofthesagaE 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • EllieE Ellie

        random question but lowk its been on my mind for a while, would it somehow be possible to make a mochifitter preset to fit like booth stuff to a western base? no worries if thats not something you know but im throwing the idea out there

        endofthesagaE
        endofthesagaE
        endofthesaga
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @Ellie ive honestly never looked into mochifitter or how it works, but I will check it out and see if its possible, as long as the only thing mochifitter relys on is the mesh I would assume its possible?

        EllieE 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • endofthesagaE endofthesaga

          @Ellie ive honestly never looked into mochifitter or how it works, but I will check it out and see if its possible, as long as the only thing mochifitter relys on is the mesh I would assume its possible?

          EllieE
          EllieE
          Ellie
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @endofthesaga no worries at all. I have no clue how it properly works myself im the kind of person that manages to break blender so bad it wouldnt save anymore LMAO.

          โ€‹ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๊’ฐเฆŒยทโœฆยทเป’๊’ฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท
          ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณ โ€‹โœฆ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹
          ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท
          Wishie-List:
          ๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ช >>GM Flowtoys>Shooting Star Flow/Springjoint<< ๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹
          ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๊’ฐเฆŒยทโœฆยทเป’๊’ฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • puppygfP
            puppygfP
            puppygf
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            could you fit this to mayo!! it's so frickin cute and I suck at refitting

            image.jpeg
            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            milltina, kumaly and mayo. my beloveds <3

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • endofthesagaE endofthesaga

              reposting on gift sub since services doesnt get seen, mods feel free to remove this post or the original LOL
              quite bored so I will be doing refitting requests
              I will refit any clothes western or booth, to a base of your choice (again, western or booth)
              I will also set it up to be added in unity if your base is booth ๐Ÿถ
              these will be then reuploaded for the rest of the community to use, if you for some reason do not want it to be shared, then you will have to pay (W gatekeep fee)

              If you want clothing refit to a existing western avatar, I will unfortunately not do the toggle setups required to make the clothing toggle on smoothly and what not like a normal western
              DLC, I am quite lazy and that is just not something I would do for free LOL

              If you want to guarantee yours is done, I also take "commissions" for this for $5-$10 (typically being $5, but some asset sets can be a tad finicky)

              all I ask in return is that you up-vote, thank you ๐Ÿ’Œ

              I will also not fit revealing or sexual outfits to chibi / "loli" bases, do not ask.

              S
              S
              san12002
              wrote last edited by san12002
              #6

              @endofthesaga this one image.jpeg for selestia

              1 Reply Last reply
              1

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular