Refitting Clothing ^_^
-
quite bored so I will be doing refitting requests
I will refit any clothes western or booth, to a base of your choice (again, western or booth)
I will also set it up to be added in unity if your base is booth
these will be then reuploaded for the rest of the community to use, if you for some reason do not want it to be shared, then you will have to pay (W gatekeep fee)If you want clothing refit to a existing western avatar, I will unfortunately not do the toggle setups required to make the clothing toggle on smoothly and what not like a normal western
DLC, I am quite lazy and that is just not something I would do for free LOLIf you want to guarantee yours is done, I also take "commissions" for this for $5-$10 (typically being $5, but some asset sets can be a tad finicky)
all I ask in return is that you up-vote, thank you

I will also not fit revealing or sexual outfits to chibi / "loli" bases, do not ask.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login