LF. EepiFlu Niko (Panic AU)
-
he releases tmrw! I was hoping to also get the leg assets as well if anyone is willing to buy them. it would be like 20 bucks! the avi is 15 and the leg assets are 5!!
if anyone buys them tmrw please share!!
https://x.com/SD_F111/status/2098862122188865705!
-
-
-
files were given out for free in their server! legs arent out yet but hopefully soon
-
-
files were given out for free in their server! legs arent out yet but hopefully soon
@S0m3_l0s3r THANK YOU!!
-
files were given out for free in their server! legs arent out yet but hopefully soon
@S0m3_l0s3r lmk when you get the legs!! I love the hooves
-
@S0m3_l0s3r lmk when you get the legs!! I love the hooves
@GoogilyMoogily yes of course!! ill put them here once I get them
-
heres some info on their legs, I'm watching their twitter constantly

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login