Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Live2D
  5. LF: 2.0.1 Midnight Customizable Model

LF: 2.0.1 Midnight Customizable Model

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Live2D
live2dvtubermodelcustomizableupdatelooking for
32 Posts 30 Posters 470 Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ChildOfLithaC
    ChildOfLithaC
    ChildOfLitha
    wrote last edited by
    #21

    I'd like a link too please!

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • R
      R
      rznix
      wrote last edited by
      #22

      @kiyra_56 can i get a link pls?

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

        I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

        I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

        whyaccsW
        whyaccsW
        whyaccs
        wrote last edited by
        #23

        @kiyra_56 Link please!

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

          I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

          I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

          M
          M
          Marmieko
          wrote last edited by
          #24

          @kiyra_56 if possible?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

            I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

            I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

            W
            W
            wetseal
            wrote last edited by
            #25

            @kiyra_56 me please!

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • W
              W
              wetseal
              wrote last edited by
              #26

              @kiyra_56 could i get the link pls?

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • N
                N
                Neby
                wrote last edited by
                #27

                @kiyra_56 please!

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                  I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

                  I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

                  G
                  G
                  goreygyaru
                  wrote last edited by
                  #28

                  @kiyra_56 link plssss

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • corvidsballadC
                    corvidsballadC
                    corvidsballad
                    wrote last edited by corvidsballad
                    #29

                    i would like the link, please. @kiyra_56

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                      I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

                      I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

                      K
                      K
                      kastom
                      wrote last edited by
                      #30

                      @kiyra_56

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                        I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

                        I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

                        Rika115R
                        Rika115R
                        Rika115
                        wrote last edited by
                        #31

                        @kiyra_56 Can I get a copy plz?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • momM
                          momM
                          mom
                          wrote last edited by
                          #32

                          I'd like a link aswell, please. @kiyra_56

                          ☾✩☽
                          she/her! / local mom / Have a wonderful day!! (Not interested in trades, lol. Just share to everyone instead.) Don't forget to upvote your local asset providers!
                          ☾✩☽

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular