Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Live2D
  5. LF: 2.0.1 Midnight Customizable Model

LF: 2.0.1 Midnight Customizable Model

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Live2D
live2dvtubermodelcustomizableupdatelooking for
10 Posts 9 Posters 203 Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ilovemycatI
    ilovemycatI
    ilovemycat
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    ✧˚ · . Hi! I'm looking for the new update of Midnight Customizable Model! Thank you so much!

    image.jpeg
    ♡ OL

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • U
      U
      UsagiShiroii
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      Second this!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • wauwauwauW
        wauwauwauW
        wauwauwau
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S
          S
          Srta.D
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • HisMaimaiH
            HisMaimaiH
            HisMaimai
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            bump

            ‧ ⁺ ︵⏜ 𓇼 ⏜︵ ‧ ₊

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • mimiitzM
              mimiitzM
              mimiitz
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              buump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • valquiemV
                valquiemV
                valquiem
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                bump.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • kiyra_56K
                  kiyra_56K
                  kiyra_56
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

                  I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

                  Trade List!

                  Looking for Custom Models?
                  (Link is currently down due to reporting. Message or @ me if you need the link)

                  HisMaimaiH CrossKaC 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                    I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

                    I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

                    HisMaimaiH
                    HisMaimaiH
                    HisMaimai
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @kiyra_56 CAN I GET IT PLS

                    ‧ ⁺ ︵⏜ 𓇼 ⏜︵ ‧ ₊

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                      I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

                      I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

                      CrossKaC
                      CrossKaC
                      CrossKa
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      @kiyra_56 plssss ❤

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular