Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Live2D
  5. LF: 2.0.1 Midnight Customizable Model

LF: 2.0.1 Midnight Customizable Model

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Live2D
live2dvtubermodelcustomizableupdatelooking for
77 Posts 68 Posters 1.2k Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A
    A
    AnoneeMewz
    wrote last edited by
    #59

    @kiyra_56 Me too please?

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • mimamuM
      mimamuM
      mimamu
      wrote last edited by
      #60

      @kiyra_56 Me too please? TT

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • T
        T
        tykwhach
        wrote last edited by
        #61

        Me too, please

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

          I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

          I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

          P
          P
          Phine
          wrote last edited by
          #62

          @kiyra_56 me too please

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

            I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

            I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

            pvrvsiteeP
            pvrvsiteeP
            pvrvsitee
            wrote last edited by
            #63

            @kiyra_56 hi! Can I have one copy too? thank you so much!

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

              I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

              I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

              W
              W
              wupwup
              wrote last edited by
              #64

              @kiyra_56 May I have a link too? Thank youuu~!

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                @valquiem your messages are set to private.

                valquiemV
                valquiemV
                valquiem
                wrote last edited by
                #65

                @kiyra_56 I think you can dm me now, sorry ♡

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • L
                  L
                  LavenderFurby
                  wrote last edited by
                  #66

                  @kiyra_56 Could I also possibly get a link? tyty ❤

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                    I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

                    I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

                    A
                    A
                    androgenangel
                    wrote last edited by
                    #67

                    @kiyra_56 whenever you have the time i would love to get the link!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • K
                      K
                      kisuchan
                      wrote last edited by
                      #68

                      @kiyra_56 Me to please? Pretty please

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • R41R41R
                        R41R41R
                        R41R41
                        wrote last edited by
                        #69

                        Hellooo! Sending to a few people who DM ^-^

                        K kiyra_56K 2 Replies Last reply
                        -1
                        • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                          I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

                          I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

                          C
                          C
                          coquitostar
                          wrote last edited by
                          #70

                          @kiyra_56 podría pasarlo porfiii

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • R41R41R R41R41

                            Hellooo! Sending to a few people who DM ^-^

                            K
                            K
                            kisuchan
                            wrote last edited by
                            #71

                            @R41R41 Could you send it to me, please?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • R41R41R R41R41

                              Hellooo! Sending to a few people who DM ^-^

                              kiyra_56K
                              kiyra_56K
                              kiyra_56
                              wrote last edited by
                              #72

                              @R41R41 thanks, but I have it covered.

                              Trade List!

                              Looking for Custom Models?
                              (Link is currently down due to reporting. Message or @ me if you need the link)

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              ☠
                              -1
                              • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                                I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

                                I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

                                C
                                C
                                clark77999
                                wrote last edited by
                                #73

                                @kiyra_56 Could I pretty please get the link as well? ❤ Thank youu!!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • D
                                  D
                                  dungeon12
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #74

                                  @kiyra_56 Hi! could i get a link
                                  please?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • Meowmeow1369M
                                    Meowmeow1369M
                                    Meowmeow1369
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #75
                                    This post is deleted!
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Meowmeow1369M
                                      Meowmeow1369M
                                      Meowmeow1369
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #76

                                      (Deleted prev message because I forgot to reply)
                                      @kiyra_56 May I get the link as well in DMs?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • kiyra_56K
                                        kiyra_56K
                                        kiyra_56
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #77

                                        Again, you can always @ me and let me know if you want the model link sent to you. ❤️ I try to check in every few hours to reply to those looking for the model

                                        Trade List!

                                        Looking for Custom Models?
                                        (Link is currently down due to reporting. Message or @ me if you need the link)

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0

                                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                        Register Login
                                        Reply
                                        • Reply as topic
                                        Log in to reply
                                        • Oldest to Newest
                                        • Newest to Oldest
                                        • Most Votes


                                        • Login

                                        • Login or register to search.
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        0
                                        • Categories
                                        • Recent
                                        • Tags
                                        • Popular