Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Live2D
  5. LF: 2.0.1 Midnight Customizable Model

LF: 2.0.1 Midnight Customizable Model

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Live2D
live2dvtubermodelcustomizableupdatelooking for
67 Posts 62 Posters 1.1k Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

    I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

    I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

    friesF
    friesF
    fries
    wrote last edited by
    #45

    @kiyra_56 may i have ? ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • M
      M
      Marthy4K
      wrote last edited by
      #46

      @kiyra_56 Hi! Could I get the link too, pls? Thank you!

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • DarkBronyD
        DarkBronyD
        DarkBrony
        wrote last edited by DarkBrony
        #47

        @kiyra_56 Can I get the link?! Th

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

          I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

          I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

          L
          L
          LoboSarnosoPan
          wrote last edited by
          #48

          @kiyra_56 May I get a link pls? ^^

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • W
            W
            Wenhe Wang
            wrote last edited by
            #49

            @kiyra_56 could you send me link aswell ? ๐Ÿ˜Š

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

              I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

              I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

              jackingoff123J
              jackingoff123J
              jackingoff123
              wrote last edited by
              #50

              @kiyra_56 link pls โค

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

                I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

                H
                H
                Helvetin
                wrote last edited by
                #51

                @kiyra_56 Link pls?

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                  I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

                  I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

                  W
                  W
                  weewoowee
                  wrote last edited by
                  #52

                  @kiyra_56 can i have the model too please?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                    I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

                    I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

                    B
                    B
                    bangbing9
                    wrote last edited by
                    #53

                    @kiyra_56 can i get it please? :3

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • V
                      V
                      Vortenn
                      wrote last edited by
                      #54

                      Is it possible to get it ? @kiyra_56 ?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                        I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

                        I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

                        T
                        T
                        TooTiredForThis
                        wrote last edited by
                        #55

                        @kiyra_56 Me too pls? โค

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • valquiemV
                          valquiemV
                          valquiem
                          wrote last edited by
                          #56

                          @kiyra_56 Can I get this? Pretty please โ™ก

                          kiyra_56K 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • valquiemV valquiem

                            @kiyra_56 Can I get this? Pretty please โ™ก

                            kiyra_56K
                            kiyra_56K
                            kiyra_56
                            wrote last edited by
                            #57

                            @valquiem your messages are set to private.

                            Trade List!

                            Looking for Custom Models?
                            (Link is currently down due to reporting. Message or @ me if you need the link)

                            valquiemV 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • T
                              T
                              TTTTT_T
                              wrote last edited by
                              #58

                              @kiyra_56 Me too pls?

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • A
                                A
                                AnoneeMewz
                                wrote last edited by
                                #59

                                @kiyra_56 Me too please?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • mimamuM
                                  mimamuM
                                  mimamu
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #60

                                  @kiyra_56 Me too please? TT

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • T
                                    T
                                    tykwhach
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #61

                                    Me too, please

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                                      I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

                                      I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

                                      P
                                      P
                                      Phine
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #62

                                      @kiyra_56 me too please

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                                        I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

                                        I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

                                        pvrvsiteeP
                                        pvrvsiteeP
                                        pvrvsitee
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #63

                                        @kiyra_56 hi! Can I have one copy too? thank you so much!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                                          I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

                                          I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

                                          W
                                          W
                                          wupwup
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #64

                                          @kiyra_56 May I have a link too? Thank youuu~!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular