Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Live2D
  5. LF: 2.0.1 Midnight Customizable Model

LF: 2.0.1 Midnight Customizable Model

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Live2D
live2dvtubermodelcustomizableupdatelooking for
55 Posts 53 Posters 821 Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

    I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

    I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

    AmoralnostA
    AmoralnostA
    Amoralnost
    wrote last edited by
    #34

    @kiyra_56 am i able to get link pls ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • K
      K
      kristenrose123
      wrote last edited by
      #35

      @kiyra_56 Can I get a link please?

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

        I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

        I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

        S
        S
        SilverveilNoel
        wrote last edited by
        #36

        @kiyra_56 Hi! Im really sorry, could i have the link please? Thanks! โค

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • MayoMothM
          MayoMothM
          MayoMoth
          wrote last edited by
          #37

          @kiyra_56 could i have it please?

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

            I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

            I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

            isanamichanI
            isanamichanI
            isanamichan
            wrote last edited by
            #38

            @kiyra_56 please โค

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

              I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

              I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

              S
              S
              Spiderlillies
              wrote last edited by
              #39

              @kiyra_56 could i get the link pls! :3

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • R
                R
                rappismywaifu
                wrote last edited by
                #40

                @kiyra_56 would you send me the link please? thankyou! โค

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • X
                  X
                  XeolQueen
                  wrote last edited by
                  #41

                  hello! can I get a link please? @kiyra_56 :3

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                    I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

                    I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

                    lellaL
                    lellaL
                    lella
                    wrote last edited by
                    #42

                    @kiyra_56 i would love the link please!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                      I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

                      I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

                      E
                      E
                      errordeputy
                      wrote last edited by
                      #43

                      @kiyra_56 hii I'd like a link too !! Ty !

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • OphelinaXStarO
                        OphelinaXStarO
                        OphelinaXStar
                        wrote last edited by
                        #44

                        @kiyra_56 me too please? โค โค

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                          I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

                          I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

                          friesF
                          friesF
                          fries
                          wrote last edited by
                          #45

                          @kiyra_56 may i have ? ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • M
                            M
                            Marthy4K
                            wrote last edited by
                            #46

                            @kiyra_56 Hi! Could I get the link too, pls? Thank you!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • DarkBronyD
                              DarkBronyD
                              DarkBrony
                              wrote last edited by DarkBrony
                              #47

                              @kiyra_56 Can I get the link?! Th

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                                I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

                                I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

                                L
                                L
                                LoboSarnosoPan
                                wrote last edited by
                                #48

                                @kiyra_56 May I get a link pls? ^^

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • W
                                  W
                                  Wenhe Wang
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #49

                                  @kiyra_56 could you send me link aswell ? ๐Ÿ˜Š

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                                    I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

                                    I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

                                    jackingoff123J
                                    jackingoff123J
                                    jackingoff123
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #50

                                    @kiyra_56 link pls โค

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                                      I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

                                      I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

                                      H
                                      H
                                      Helvetin
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #51

                                      @kiyra_56 Link pls?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                                        I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

                                        I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

                                        W
                                        W
                                        weewoowee
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #52

                                        @kiyra_56 can i have the model too please?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                                          I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

                                          I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

                                          B
                                          B
                                          bangbing9
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #53

                                          @kiyra_56 can i get it please? :3

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular