Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Live2D
  5. LF: 2.0.1 Midnight Customizable Model

LF: 2.0.1 Midnight Customizable Model

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Live2D
live2dvtubermodelcustomizableupdatelooking for
23 Posts 22 Posters 337 Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

    I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

    I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

    HisMaimaiH
    HisMaimaiH
    HisMaimai
    wrote last edited by
    #9

    @kiyra_56 CAN I GET IT PLS

    ‧ ⁺ ︵⏜ 𓇼 ⏜︵ ‧ ₊

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

      I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

      I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

      CrossKaC
      CrossKaC
      CrossKa
      wrote last edited by
      #10

      @kiyra_56 plssss ❤

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

        I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

        I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

        C
        C
        Cucharas_vt
        wrote last edited by
        #11

        @kiyra_56 I would like it

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

          I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

          I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

          K
          K
          KowaiUsagi
          wrote last edited by
          #12

          @kiyra_56 am i able to get link pls :)))

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

            I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

            I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

            L
            L
            LunaanuL
            wrote last edited by
            #13

            @kiyra_56 пожалуйста❤

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

              I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

              I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

              RameveR
              RameveR
              Rameve
              wrote last edited by
              #14

              @kiyra_56 can i get too! pls qwq

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • T
                T
                travvyyy
                wrote last edited by
                #15

                @kiyra_56 could i also have it pleeassee?

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                  I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

                  I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

                  T
                  T
                  TheDevilInside
                  wrote last edited by
                  #16

                  @kiyra_56 May I ask for link as well please?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • M
                    M
                    Mysmileisweak
                    wrote last edited by
                    #17

                    @kiyra_56 can i pls get a DM too?!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                      I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

                      I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

                      nisirachaosvtN
                      nisirachaosvtN
                      nisirachaosvt
                      wrote last edited by
                      #18

                      @kiyra_56 May I get a link plz? 😄

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • Q
                        Q
                        Qeiku
                        wrote last edited by
                        #19

                        @kiyra_56 can i get a link plzzz

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • princessabbyP
                          princessabbyP
                          princessabby
                          wrote last edited by
                          #20

                          @kiyra_56 may i got the link too? im interesting with new model

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • ChildOfLithaC
                            ChildOfLithaC
                            ChildOfLitha
                            wrote last edited by
                            #21

                            I'd like a link too please!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • R
                              R
                              rznix
                              wrote last edited by
                              #22

                              @kiyra_56 can i get a link pls?

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • kiyra_56K kiyra_56

                                I'm sending out the model via messages. If you want a copy, either message me or @ me here so I get the notification.

                                I'd post up a link, but they keep getting reported.

                                whyaccsW
                                whyaccsW
                                whyaccs
                                wrote last edited by
                                #23

                                @kiyra_56 Link please!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • Login

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Tags
                                • Popular