Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. All-in-One BOOTH Avatar/Edit (Ready to Upload)

All-in-One BOOTH Avatar/Edit (Ready to Upload)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
looking forboothbooth avatarassetunsolved
1 Posts 1 Posters 38 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Striker08S
    Striker08S
    Striker08
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Hey everyone!

    I'm currently looking for a complete BOOTH avatar that is already set up and ready to import/upload.

    My favorite model at the moment is Milltina, so that would definitely be my first choice, but I'm also open to other BOOTH models if anyone has something they would recommend or be willing to share.

    Ideally, I'm looking for an all-in-one setup that already includes things like:

    • Body textures/details
    • Outfits & clothing
    • Accessories
    • Toggles
    • Materials/textures
    • Everything else needed for the avatar to work properly

    Basically, I'm looking for something that's as close to upload-ready as possible, without having to do a ton of Unity editing myself. I'm still not the best at avatar customization and can struggle quite a bit with putting everything together.

    If anyone has a complete setup they're willing to share, or knows of a BOOTH avatar/package that fits what I'm looking for, I'd really appreciate it!

    Thanks in advance!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0

    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

    Register Login
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    • Login

    • Login or register to search.
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular