Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: 一部セール【13アバター対応】To MagMell【VRChat】wedding dress

GIFT: 一部セール【13アバター対応】To MagMell【VRChat】wedding dress

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
weddingdressweddingmilltinaluminamarycialapwing
15 Posts 9 Posters 1.7k Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • birdy007B
    birdy007B
    birdy007
    wrote last edited by birdy007
    #1

    Store Link

    alt text
    alt text

    Files renamed and in separate links (combat takedown and easier to replace if it does get taken down)
    [register or login to view this hidden content] PW:TMMModels
    [register or login to view this hidden content] PW:TMMCommons
    [register or login to view this hidden content] PW:TMMEditables

    List of avatars (let me know if any changes are made!):
    Milfy
    Marycia
    Lapwing
    Shinano
    Misaki
    Lime
    Mayo
    Midaris
    Manuka
    Lumina
    Kaguya
    Milltina
    Ramune

    Feel free to DM me for an update on assets I have posted, I'm more likely to see it among all my thread notifs!

    kazenikuK 1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    28
    • birdy007B birdy007 referenced this topic
    • Beenhel23B
      Beenhel23B
      Beenhel23
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      where are the mats?

      birdy007B 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • miséricordeM
        miséricordeM
        miséricorde
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        Thank you so much for sharing ❤

        .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     .
           .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ . 
        Tag me if any of my gifts need to be re-uploaded or updated, and please don't demand it. Other than that, have a lovely day ♡
        .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     .
           .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .

        birdy007B 1 Reply Last reply
        😊
        0
        • Beenhel23B Beenhel23

          where are the mats?

          birdy007B
          birdy007B
          birdy007
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @Beenhel23 they're the common files!

          Feel free to DM me for an update on assets I have posted, I'm more likely to see it among all my thread notifs!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • miséricordeM miséricorde

            Thank you so much for sharing ❤

            birdy007B
            birdy007B
            birdy007
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @miséricorde thank you for posting about the set, I probably would've bought settled for a different one that was less to my liking if I hadn't seen these in time!

            Feel free to DM me for an update on assets I have posted, I'm more likely to see it among all my thread notifs!

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • kyuuusagiK
              kyuuusagiK
              kyuuusagi
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @birdy007 Milfy Marycia Lapwing Shinano (the first 4) are not in the Models folder, would you mind checking ?

              image.jpeg

              𝙾𝚒, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝙴𝚔𝚞 𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚘 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 ?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • birdy007B birdy007

                Store Link

                alt text
                alt text

                Files renamed and in separate links (combat takedown and easier to replace if it does get taken down)
                [register or login to view this hidden content] PW:TMMModels
                [register or login to view this hidden content] PW:TMMCommons
                [register or login to view this hidden content] PW:TMMEditables

                List of avatars (let me know if any changes are made!):
                Milfy
                Marycia
                Lapwing
                Shinano
                Misaki
                Lime
                Mayo
                Midaris
                Manuka
                Lumina
                Kaguya
                Milltina
                Ramune

                kazenikuK
                kazenikuK
                kazeniku
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                @birdy007 said:

                TMMModels

                couple avatar missing

                birdy007B 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • kazenikuK kazeniku

                  @birdy007 said:

                  TMMModels

                  couple avatar missing

                  birdy007B
                  birdy007B
                  birdy007
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @kazeniku ??? half of them decided just to go missing when I hit upload, I guess lol. I swear they were all there, I did them one by one so they wouldn't mess up! smh my head

                  they're back now, triple checked. If they disappear NOW I'm sending a dung box to WU office

                  Feel free to DM me for an update on assets I have posted, I'm more likely to see it among all my thread notifs!

                  kyuuusagiK 1 Reply Last reply
                  😊
                  1
                  • birdy007B birdy007

                    @kazeniku ??? half of them decided just to go missing when I hit upload, I guess lol. I swear they were all there, I did them one by one so they wouldn't mess up! smh my head

                    they're back now, triple checked. If they disappear NOW I'm sending a dung box to WU office

                    kyuuusagiK
                    kyuuusagiK
                    kyuuusagi
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @birdy007 All good !! Thanks again for sharing

                    𝙾𝚒, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝙴𝚔𝚞 𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚘 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 ?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    😊
                    0
                    • BubbleuwuB
                      BubbleuwuB
                      Bubbleuwu
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      ty

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      😊
                      0
                      • phucsanP
                        phucsanP
                        phucsan
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        Thanks you very much

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        😊
                        0
                        • LightOffL
                          LightOffL
                          LightOff
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          Thank your for sharing !

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          😊
                          0
                          • Womp_wompW
                            Womp_wompW
                            Womp_womp
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            image.jpeg

                            I´m missing something??

                            birdy007B 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Womp_wompW Womp_womp

                              image.jpeg

                              I´m missing something??

                              birdy007B
                              birdy007B
                              birdy007
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              @Womp_womp you're not, the prefabs are just set up really weird idk why.
                              You'll have to go into the materials and manually apply them (and remove the stupid material swap MA thing imo)

                              They tried to make it easier to swap all the materials in one go so they wouldn't have to make a prefab for every colour combination, but messed something up

                              Feel free to DM me for an update on assets I have posted, I'm more likely to see it among all my thread notifs!

                              Womp_wompW 1 Reply Last reply
                              ♥
                              1
                              • birdy007B birdy007

                                @Womp_womp you're not, the prefabs are just set up really weird idk why.
                                You'll have to go into the materials and manually apply them (and remove the stupid material swap MA thing imo)

                                They tried to make it easier to swap all the materials in one go so they wouldn't have to make a prefab for every colour combination, but messed something up

                                Womp_wompW
                                Womp_wompW
                                Womp_womp
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                @birdy007 Thank you so much <33

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                😊
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • Login

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Tags
                                • Popular