i will get you any vrca u want
-
@Error_bur here you go please upvote btw any donation will be appreciate cuz those takes time to get together my paypal paypal.me/IreliaKamada
-
I need help with this avatar, the creator no longer logs into vrchat and it is almost impossible to contact him. I don't know what happened to him, he hasn't logged in for more than a month, if you could help me I would appreciate it.
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_24926024-e92c-45cc-8d33-1cbd40322a14@misterfox here you go please upvote btw any donation will be appreciate cuz those takes time to get together my paypal paypal.me/IreliaKamada
-
do you know how to fix them?
-
if you want some avatar/world just post it here and i will get you the vrca, it must be public one! only thing i want in return is upvote >.<
Also, if you'd like to support me with a donation, I'd really appreciate it! Getting these VRCA files takes a lot of time and effort, so any support means a lot to me.
️PayPal: https://paypal.me/IreliaKamada
@irelia_kamada if you are able to get your hands on mamemara i will forever be in your debt

-
@misterfox here you go please upvote btw any donation will be appreciate cuz those takes time to get together my paypal paypal.me/IreliaKamada
-
irelia_kamada I've tried to download it but the page won't let me. Could you upload it to MediaFire or another site so I can download it? o,w,o please
-
do you know how to fix them?
@DiamondMan yea
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_506c68ed-9061-4a1b-8456-a120337a205a
Just this one please and thank you!
-
if you want some avatar/world just post it here and i will get you the vrca, it must be public one! only thing i want in return is upvote >.<
Also, if you'd like to support me with a donation, I'd really appreciate it! Getting these VRCA files takes a lot of time and effort, so any support means a lot to me.
️PayPal: https://paypal.me/IreliaKamada
@irelia_kamada could you help me with this please?
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_7d2f696f-33bd-4d5f-9ff4-c629ea2f51be -
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
