Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: Yazmina by TwilightV0ids

LF: Yazmina by TwilightV0ids

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved NSFW
scalieanthronsfwblenderdragon
65 Posts 27 Posters 2.1k Views 68 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B
    B
    Birdbro16
    wrote last edited by
    #55

    bumping, I just want to get the original file in some way

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • M MAC100

      @Sirlockinbottom as in importing it to vr

      SirlockinbottomS
      SirlockinbottomS
      Sirlockinbottom
      wrote last edited by
      #56

      @MAC100

      Oh no, i have no idea on how to do that.

      AearA 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom

        @MAC100

        Oh no, i have no idea on how to do that.

        AearA
        AearA
        Aear
        wrote last edited by
        #57

        @Sirlockinbottom Probably it cannot be done as it seems to be highpoly... I would have to check the mesh before speak

        sulfur_exeS 1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • AearA Aear

          @Sirlockinbottom Probably it cannot be done as it seems to be highpoly... I would have to check the mesh before speak

          sulfur_exeS
          sulfur_exeS
          sulfur_exe
          wrote last edited by
          #58

          @Aear I've managed to get the blend into unity and I'm trying to fix a lot of things at the moment but it doesn't appear to be to high poly, just really not intended for VRC use

          CodeGiver_01C 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Te amo mi vidaT
            Te amo mi vidaT
            Te amo mi vida
            wrote last edited by
            #59

            Bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • sulfur_exeS
              sulfur_exeS
              sulfur_exe
              wrote last edited by
              #60

              the Blend file was found here:

              https://forum.ripper.store/topic/139706/found-yazmina-twilightv0ids/80?_=1791045025754

              1 Reply Last reply
              6
              • sulfur_exeS sulfur_exe

                @Aear I've managed to get the blend into unity and I'm trying to fix a lot of things at the moment but it doesn't appear to be to high poly, just really not intended for VRC use

                CodeGiver_01C
                CodeGiver_01C
                CodeGiver_01
                wrote last edited by
                #61

                @sulfur_exe Was the SKkeeper any help?

                𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐞𝐫

                sulfur_exeS 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • CodeGiver_01C CodeGiver_01 has marked this topic as solved
                • CodeGiver_01C CodeGiver_01

                  @sulfur_exe Was the SKkeeper any help?

                  sulfur_exeS
                  sulfur_exeS
                  sulfur_exe
                  wrote last edited by
                  #62

                  @CodeGiver_01 i did not know that plugin existed, will try soon

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • G
                    G
                    Grey-chan
                    wrote last edited by
                    #63

                    I didn't realize it was just a blender file ~.~ I am a dumb.

                    sulfur_exeS 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • D
                      D
                      Damn2198
                      wrote last edited by
                      #64

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • G Grey-chan

                        I didn't realize it was just a blender file ~.~ I am a dumb.

                        sulfur_exeS
                        sulfur_exeS
                        sulfur_exe
                        wrote last edited by
                        #65

                        @Grey-chan i did say it was a blend file ya goober

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular