LF: Yazmina by TwilightV0ids
-
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
@Sirlockinbottom know anybody that can work on it?
-
@Sirlockinbottom know anybody that can work on it?
-
@Sirlockinbottom as in importing it to vr
-
-
@Sirlockinbottom as in importing it to vr
Oh no, i have no idea on how to do that.
-
Oh no, i have no idea on how to do that.
@Sirlockinbottom Probably it cannot be done as it seems to be highpoly... I would have to check the mesh before speak
-
@Sirlockinbottom Probably it cannot be done as it seems to be highpoly... I would have to check the mesh before speak
@Aear I've managed to get the blend into unity and I'm trying to fix a lot of things at the moment but it doesn't appear to be to high poly, just really not intended for VRC use
-
Bump
-
the Blend file was found here:
https://forum.ripper.store/topic/139706/found-yazmina-twilightv0ids/80?_=1791045025754
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login