Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift: PEST ୨୧ ⁄⁄ P2U, Ripped By @Is, Repaired By TheWanderingOne

Gift: PEST ୨୧ ⁄⁄ P2U, Ripped By @Is, Repaired By TheWanderingOne

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
forsakenptu model
22 Posts 7 Posters 728 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • 2stabwounds2
    2stabwounds2
    2stabwounds
    wrote last edited by
    #2
    This post is deleted!
    TheWanderingOneT 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • caprigutzC
      caprigutzC
      caprigutz
      wrote last edited by
      #3

      I'm dead why do the legs go.. outward like that. when is anyone making a female pest I'm gunna die

      2stabwounds2 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • caprigutzC caprigutz

        I'm dead why do the legs go.. outward like that. when is anyone making a female pest I'm gunna die

        2stabwounds2
        2stabwounds2
        2stabwounds
        wrote last edited by
        #4

        @caprigutz noclue

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • caprigutzC
          caprigutzC
          caprigutz
          wrote last edited by
          #5

          ??

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • caprigutzC
            caprigutzC
            caprigutz
            wrote last edited by
            #6

            dear God the face looks weirder and weirder the longer i look I'm dead. I really dislike this creator all they do is make privs and p2us. ur not that cool brah I promise..

            1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            1
            • caprigutzC
              caprigutzC
              caprigutz
              wrote last edited by
              #7

              I have their infected I could post euh. I'm not home ATM tho and idk if its been posted

              autotheismA 2stabwounds2 kittyangelK Pumpkin_XD21P 4 Replies Last reply
              1
              • caprigutzC caprigutz

                I have their infected I could post euh. I'm not home ATM tho and idk if its been posted

                autotheismA
                autotheismA
                autotheism
                wrote last edited by
                #8

                @caprigutz Photo?

                caprigutzC 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • autotheismA autotheism

                  @caprigutz Photo?

                  caprigutzC
                  caprigutzC
                  caprigutz
                  wrote last edited by
                  #9

                  @autotheism I am on my school laptop I dont have a photo #imsorry

                  autotheismA 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • caprigutzC caprigutz

                    @autotheism I am on my school laptop I dont have a photo #imsorry

                    autotheismA
                    autotheismA
                    autotheism
                    wrote last edited by
                    #10

                    @caprigutz #noworrygangalicious

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • caprigutzC caprigutz

                      I have their infected I could post euh. I'm not home ATM tho and idk if its been posted

                      2stabwounds2
                      2stabwounds2
                      2stabwounds
                      wrote last edited by
                      #11

                      @caprigutz pay to use infected or their personal edit? either way theyre both pretty mid

                      caprigutzC 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • 2stabwounds2 2stabwounds

                        @caprigutz pay to use infected or their personal edit? either way theyre both pretty mid

                        caprigutzC
                        caprigutzC
                        caprigutz
                        wrote last edited by
                        #12

                        @2stabwounds p2u one. rodstros infected and the one by like.. idk grey I forgot is a million times better #lol. same goes for their lampert sona.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • caprigutzC
                          caprigutzC
                          caprigutz
                          wrote last edited by
                          #13
                          This post is deleted!
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • caprigutzC caprigutz

                            I have their infected I could post euh. I'm not home ATM tho and idk if its been posted

                            kittyangelK
                            kittyangelK
                            kittyangel
                            wrote last edited by
                            #14

                            @caprigutz can u post it

                            caprigutzC 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • 2stabwounds2 2stabwounds
                              [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                              TheWanderingOneT
                              TheWanderingOneT
                              TheWanderingOne
                              wrote last edited by TheWanderingOne
                              #15

                              @2stabwounds usually I try to let only me and my partner take the blame so creators don't harrass anyone else 😭

                              Trading for files are for gatekeeping losers, change my mind 🧐

                              join the server for peak https://discord.gg/rippers

                              2stabwounds2 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • TheWanderingOneT TheWanderingOne

                                @2stabwounds usually I try to let only me and my partner take the blame so creators don't harrass anyone else 😭

                                2stabwounds2
                                2stabwounds2
                                2stabwounds
                                wrote last edited by
                                #16

                                @TheWanderingOne ohhhh i understand , WOOPS

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • kittyangelK kittyangel

                                  @caprigutz can u post it

                                  caprigutzC
                                  caprigutzC
                                  caprigutz
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #17

                                  @kittyangel can u read

                                  kittyangelK 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • caprigutzC caprigutz

                                    @kittyangel can u read

                                    kittyangelK
                                    kittyangelK
                                    kittyangel
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #18

                                    @caprigutz gulp.. I mean when u get home

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • caprigutzC
                                      caprigutzC
                                      caprigutz
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #19

                                      yeah I'll be home tomorrow in the evening or something cdt

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • corpserabbit_C
                                        corpserabbit_C
                                        corpserabbit_
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #20

                                        thank you so much!!!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • caprigutzC caprigutz

                                          I have their infected I could post euh. I'm not home ATM tho and idk if its been posted

                                          Pumpkin_XD21P
                                          Pumpkin_XD21P
                                          Pumpkin_XD21
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #21

                                          @caprigutz please post the infected if you ever get the time too please and thank youu

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular