Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Other Assets
  5. LF: FaFa123 Newest Vtuber Body Assets

LF: FaFa123 Newest Vtuber Body Assets

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Other Assets
vtuber assetsvtuberlive2dlive2d clothesvtuber outfitbooth
5 Posts 3 Posters 147 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • L
    L
    LavenderFurby
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    This is my first post, kinda nervous ๐Ÿ˜‡

    Link: https://fafa123.booth.pm/items/8904457
    Download:
    519a7bbb-4d16-4d4e-8a4f-858330870678_base_resized.jpg

    Link: https://fafa123.booth.pm/items/8890874
    Download:
    05d64b63-9879-4a03-910b-13f6084d42a2_base_resized.jpg

    Link: https://fafa123.booth.pm/items/8868451
    Download:
    13808692-fd0c-4e04-adf1-c5a12439be78_base_resized.jpg

    Link: https://fafa123.booth.pm/items/8895280
    Download:
    2bb58605-d1a8-40d5-9518-0a887217c9c4_base_resized.jpg

    And this is kinda silly but if anyone has any tips for me, I'm new and wanna be respectful and contribute, I have some assets I can put up once I know how to make a gift post properly ๐Ÿ˜ป

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • trainconductorT
      trainconductorT
      trainconductor
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      bump

      ห—หห‹ ยดหŽห— I bump for Public & Shared DLs, not for Trades ห—หห‹ ยดหŽห—

      1 Reply Last reply
      โค
      0
      • L
        L
        LavenderFurby
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        Not sure why I got down voted, did I do something incorrectly?

        NobodyKnowsN 1 Reply Last reply
        -1
        • L LavenderFurby

          Not sure why I got down voted, did I do something incorrectly?

          NobodyKnowsN
          NobodyKnowsN
          NobodyKnows
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @LavenderFurby you didnt do anything wrong, however some people are on here specifically just to downvote other users.

          please don't be shy to dm me if you have a question^^

          L 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • NobodyKnowsN NobodyKnows

            @LavenderFurby you didnt do anything wrong, however some people are on here specifically just to downvote other users.

            L
            L
            LavenderFurby
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @NobodyKnows Oh then that's fine, I was nervous my post maybe violated a rule or something โค

            1 Reply Last reply
            -1

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular