Avi Edits for $15! Ripped Rebuilds for $10!
-
Hiya!
I'll edit whatever avi you want for $15 /ea
Make sure to PM me about your inquiries; if you want more done I can give you a quota!
This only includes Unity and/or Texture work depending on complexity!I can turn vrca files into packages for you guys for $10 /ea !

Test my edits in-game! (both are a WIP, they are complete ripped rebuilds!)
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_600f0503-c503-446d-a86c-6f0b1c4b780a
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_f896c00e-be10-49bb-8930-5bf357438c44
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login