Jae and Vee [VRC + Blender Rig] (Made by Reivene3D)
-
@dazzlefrosting is that the Bundle Deal - Full Package?
@nalza69 Yes it has both Vee and Jae, PC and Quest unity packages and blender
-
@nalza69 Yes it has both Vee and Jae, PC and Quest unity packages and blender
the blender files was in the PC folders of the avatars
-
the blender files was in the PC folders of the avatars
@dazzlefrosting ok thank you ^^
-
bump
@Goober1999 dummy why bumping its been solved
-
are they missing eyes -
i put everything from what is on these avtar's from reivene 3d and they don't have eyes for me
-
nah, you probably messed with the textures for the eyes, the only thing that bugs me is the fact that this was advertised with hue sliders/shifters, yet I do not see a single thing for it, and barely any of the color shifts changes made with poi were visible onto Vrchat.
Would love to do it myself, but I do not have any of the faintest idea of how to do the color hues myself.
-
but all i did is open the scene and that is how they came out
-
-
are they missing eyes@Bonfie-The-Bunny No the eyes are there. Did you use Gesture Manager or look inside the head? Cause its just how it is. I thought the same thing until I used GM.
-
Okay, I just found out that if you want the hue shift stuff, you just gotta slap them into the animator yourself and I apologize for using up post length asking where it was, still a little out of the way, but it's still very simple, it will appear in the body changes menu under the FX one.

-

Well, the legs show up on the blend file but not the unity file, I really need help with this guys please -
@Bonfie-The-Bunny No the eyes are there. Did you use Gesture Manager or look inside the head? Cause its just how it is. I thought the same thing until I used GM.
@Crystal8999 i did use gesture manager bc i was wondering and the eyes are still not there for me
-
i did download it from here
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

