Jae and Vee [VRC + Blender Rig] (Made by Reivene3D)
-
-
does anyone has a version that has the eye mesh
-
since mine is missing it
-
-
-
@nalza69 not in my end - just the hue shift for the v was not added and idk how to re add it
Already mentioned it, you just have to add the animations for it in the COLORS folder back into the FX, and BOOM, though for some reason, it does not include the color of the tip of either dicks, so you'll have to find a way or someone else to do it. (I have no idea on how to do it, and I do not want to break the model again like I did at one point).
Though I am not sure if copying and pasting it and doing the same thing into the Shared folder of the Quest suddenly makes it quest compatible or not (most likely not, but it's there)
-
Already mentioned it, you just have to add the animations for it in the COLORS folder back into the FX, and BOOM, though for some reason, it does not include the color of the tip of either dicks, so you'll have to find a way or someone else to do it. (I have no idea on how to do it, and I do not want to break the model again like I did at one point).
Though I am not sure if copying and pasting it and doing the same thing into the Shared folder of the Quest suddenly makes it quest compatible or not (most likely not, but it's there)
@PhantomPhoenix yes i understood that i need to do it my self how ever idk how and in fear of messing up the model
-
-
-
Already mentioned it, you just have to add the animations for it in the COLORS folder back into the FX, and BOOM, though for some reason, it does not include the color of the tip of either dicks, so you'll have to find a way or someone else to do it. (I have no idea on how to do it, and I do not want to break the model again like I did at one point).
Though I am not sure if copying and pasting it and doing the same thing into the Shared folder of the Quest suddenly makes it quest compatible or not (most likely not, but it's there)
@PhantomPhoenix Do you Have a vid i can look over to re add it cus i dont know how to readd it could anyone fix it plz
-
@RustFox if you dont want the original blend files just open unity, make a project, import the pc or quest version, open file location, then copy and paste the Materials (Textures) and finally paste it on the folder which you have the fbx exported blender file
@Shadowmonarch95 The thing is that even when you extract VRC content into the folder and then use "Find Missing Files", some textures are still absent. As you can see here, there is no roughness or metallic texture not to mention the color one. So we still need the original .blend file with all textures present

-
@Shadowmonarch95 The thing is that even when you extract VRC content into the folder and then use "Find Missing Files", some textures are still absent. As you can see here, there is no roughness or metallic texture not to mention the color one. So we still need the original .blend file with all textures present

@grandsi did you link the textures on the folder thats on the exported fbx?
-
@grandsi did you link the textures on the folder thats on the exported fbx?
@Shadowmonarch95 I linked the whole VRC project folder and imported an FBX mesh into Blender to compare one to the other. Both refer to the metallic texture, which is still absent

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
