Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Can someone make this quest com if it isn't already and could this pleaseeeeeeee be turned into a unity pacakge?

Can someone make this quest com if it isn't already and could this pleaseeeeeeee be turned into a unity pacakge?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved NSFW
nsfw avatar
26 Posts 4 Posters 666 Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • You're lovedY
    You're lovedY
    You're loved
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    [register or login to view this hidden content]](/assets/uploads/files/1790611963635-a661fcdf-01bb-459d-b827-69a32080e9c3-17906119556656284096146682286596.jpg) I need this sooooo bad ;-;

    RosyPieR 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • RosyPieR RosyPie

      @khiyanh I do yes. I have the workupload I'll grab it.

      RosyPieR
      RosyPieR
      RosyPie
      wrote last edited by RosyPie
      #18

      It's the same link. Look I'm not sure what you guys are doing wrong? But clearly something is wrong with that copy of the file. Seems to be a vrca most likely. I have the file to my account. It works just fine. Besides when you stand wrong the upper body disconnects from the lower body.
      [register or login to view this hidden content]
      Here's the Unity Package. You need to have things like blender,vrc furry and others to work on it.

      You're lovedY N 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • You're lovedY
        You're lovedY
        You're loved
        wrote last edited by
        #2

        You know the rules.....and so do I! bump.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ZestaAstroZ
          ZestaAstroZ
          ZestaAstro
          wrote last edited by
          #3

          I can try see what I can do. Am sick right now so I’m slow lol
          If some parts are missing it’s due to the upload limit but hopefully that isn’t the case

          RosyPieR 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ZestaAstroZ ZestaAstro

            I can try see what I can do. Am sick right now so I’m slow lol
            If some parts are missing it’s due to the upload limit but hopefully that isn’t the case

            RosyPieR
            RosyPieR
            RosyPie
            wrote last edited by
            #4

            @ZestaAstro No this was uploaded for me. Everything worked just fine and is quest compatiable. Just a fair warning the puffed nips option on the top option does clip a slight tiny bit. Not noticable though!!

            ZestaAstroZ You're lovedY 3 Replies Last reply
            0
            • RosyPieR RosyPie

              @ZestaAstro No this was uploaded for me. Everything worked just fine and is quest compatiable. Just a fair warning the puffed nips option on the top option does clip a slight tiny bit. Not noticable though!!

              ZestaAstroZ
              ZestaAstroZ
              ZestaAstro
              wrote last edited by
              #5

              @bellaboo so every thing is quest compatible? Cool, I’ll just fix some stuff and add physbones then export this to a unity file

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • RosyPieR RosyPie

                @ZestaAstro No this was uploaded for me. Everything worked just fine and is quest compatiable. Just a fair warning the puffed nips option on the top option does clip a slight tiny bit. Not noticable though!!

                You're lovedY
                You're lovedY
                You're loved
                wrote last edited by
                #6

                @bellaboo thx for the confirmation! :3 bumping for unityyyyyyyy.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • You're lovedY
                  You're lovedY
                  You're loved
                  wrote last edited by
                  #7

                  Bumpers

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • You're lovedY
                    You're lovedY
                    You're loved
                    wrote last edited by
                    #8

                    Bump >:D

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • You're lovedY
                      You're lovedY
                      You're loved
                      wrote last edited by
                      #9

                      Bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • You're lovedY
                        You're lovedY
                        You're loved
                        wrote last edited by
                        #10

                        Bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • N
                          N
                          NightmareGT1952
                          wrote last edited by
                          #11

                          Is easy fix for Quest Side guys

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • N
                            N
                            NightmareGT1952
                            wrote last edited by
                            #12

                            Give Me 2 days

                            You're lovedY 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • N NightmareGT1952

                              Give Me 2 days

                              You're lovedY
                              You're lovedY
                              You're loved
                              wrote last edited by
                              #13

                              @NightmareGT1952 2 days? bet! 1000011141.gif

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • N
                                N
                                NightmareGT1952
                                wrote last edited by
                                #14

                                custom fly animation this broken and all broken

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • You're lovedY
                                  You're lovedY
                                  You're loved
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #15

                                  Aw 😞

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • RosyPieR RosyPie

                                    @ZestaAstro No this was uploaded for me. Everything worked just fine and is quest compatiable. Just a fair warning the puffed nips option on the top option does clip a slight tiny bit. Not noticable though!!

                                    You're lovedY
                                    You're lovedY
                                    You're loved
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #16

                                    @bellaboo I'm wondering, do you have access to that file?

                                    RosyPieR 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • You're lovedY You're loved

                                      @bellaboo I'm wondering, do you have access to that file?

                                      RosyPieR
                                      RosyPieR
                                      RosyPie
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #17

                                      @khiyanh I do yes. I have the workupload I'll grab it.

                                      RosyPieR 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • RosyPieR RosyPie

                                        @khiyanh I do yes. I have the workupload I'll grab it.

                                        RosyPieR
                                        RosyPieR
                                        RosyPie
                                        wrote last edited by RosyPie
                                        #18

                                        It's the same link. Look I'm not sure what you guys are doing wrong? But clearly something is wrong with that copy of the file. Seems to be a vrca most likely. I have the file to my account. It works just fine. Besides when you stand wrong the upper body disconnects from the lower body.
                                        [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                        Here's the Unity Package. You need to have things like blender,vrc furry and others to work on it.

                                        You're lovedY N 2 Replies Last reply
                                        0
                                        • You're lovedY You're loved

                                          [register or login to view this hidden content]](/assets/uploads/files/1790611963635-a661fcdf-01bb-459d-b827-69a32080e9c3-17906119556656284096146682286596.jpg) I need this sooooo bad ;-;

                                          RosyPieR
                                          RosyPieR
                                          RosyPie
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #19

                                          @khiyanh I just dropped the unity package.

                                          You're lovedY 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          • RosyPieR RosyPie

                                            @khiyanh I just dropped the unity package.

                                            You're lovedY
                                            You're lovedY
                                            You're loved
                                            wrote last edited by
                                            #20

                                            @RosyPie :0 tysm!

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            Reply
                                            • Reply as topic
                                            Log in to reply
                                            • Oldest to Newest
                                            • Newest to Oldest
                                            • Most Votes


                                            • Login

                                            • Login or register to search.
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            0
                                            • Categories
                                            • Recent
                                            • Tags
                                            • Popular