Zgakihiro remake wip images
-
Heya, thanks for clicking on this post and checking out the progress ;3 I wanted to make my own separate little post/section to show the progress of my vox remake.
* main head=60%<no viseams or expressions yet> * vincent head=60%<no viseams or expressions yet> * main body base = 100% * default outfit(populi) = 100% * vincent repo outfit=100% * crashout outfit=100% * pride vox=95% * show vox outfit=100% * chef outfit=100% * cubenpete=0% * cruise=0% * priest=0% * Cafe=95% * hats=0% * props=0% WIP images below ⮧
*-

*-

*-

*-

*-

*-

*-

*-

I also have a group chat inside the ripperforum for the remake; if anyone is interested @ me! ꉂ(˵˃ ᗜ ˂˵)
-
This post is deleted!
-
Heya, thanks for clicking on this post and checking out the progress ;3 I wanted to make my own separate little post/section to show the progress of my vox remake.
* main head=60%<no viseams or expressions yet> * vincent head=60%<no viseams or expressions yet> * main body base = 100% * default outfit(populi) = 100% * vincent repo outfit=100% * crashout outfit=100% * pride vox=95% * show vox outfit=100% * chef outfit=100% * cubenpete=0% * cruise=0% * priest=0% * Cafe=95% * hats=0% * props=0% WIP images below ⮧
*-

*-

*-

*-

*-

*-

*-

*-

I also have a group chat inside the ripperforum for the remake; if anyone is interested @ me! ꉂ(˵˃ ᗜ ˂˵)
@dr_nu11 this is where im not sure i dont want to gatekeep this and i want to drop it to the public on vrc without dex protect but im still veryyy unsure if i want to drop the files but its highly possible once its done!
If you want to recheck out the images, I've updated the post to include more outfit WIP images with a progress update :3
-
Three outfits remain before I jump to making the hats and working on the heads more<viseams, expressions,hypno>. The final job I will be doing on the model is the props
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login