LF: NimureHD/Hazeker 3.0 Models (Ye Shunguang, Yae, Alice, etc.)
-
Hi! I'm looking for some NimureHD/Hazeker models, either the .pmx or .blend files. I'm specifically looking for the following:
-
Thick Ye Shunguang 3.0
-
Thick Yixuan (Another version) 3.0
-
Thick Yae 3.0
-
Thick Charlotte 3.0
-
Thick Ganyu 2.0
-
Thick Xilonen 3.0
-
Thick Alice 3.0
-
Thick Firefly 3.0
-
Thick Nilou 3.0
I hope someone has them and wouldn't mind sharing. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help out!










-
-
bump
-
bumpo
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login