Loona update by fluffyglitch
-
-
-
Bump
-
-
Bump
-
Bump
-
-
-
-
bump
-
-
Why cant we be friends?
Why cant we be friends?I seen you around for a long, long time
I remembered you when you drank my winelol
@Sirlockinbottom whoa, wtf
-
Why cant we be friends?
Why cant we be friends?I seen you around for a long, long time
I remembered you when you drank my winelol
@Sirlockinbottom oh wait, HAHAHA OOPSIE sorry i didn't realize the second part was the song too oopsiee
-
If someone ports this to Unity—bones and all—I'll handle the rest.
-
@Sirlockinbottom oh wait, HAHAHA OOPSIE sorry i didn't realize the second part was the song too oopsiee
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login