Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. Thicc Ass Tupper Avi I'm Looking For

Thicc Ass Tupper Avi I'm Looking For

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Uncategorized
tupperlooking forrobot
4 Posts 1 Posters 63 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • W
    W
    WorldSpace
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    I been looking for this shit for about days now and I can't find shit pls help
    all I can find about this avatar is the images and that's it
    I found this but that it
    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/14vBXo
    pls help me find this model or remake it I beg
    also I wanted to give it to @dawn11 so he can have the avatar to
    he's been looking for it longer then me
    here's his post about it if you want to see
    https://forum.ripper.store/topic/102658/lf-edited-cirno-tupper
    anyways Ima be on this post till someone gives me the remake model of it or a vrca

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • W
      W
      WorldSpace
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • W
        W
        WorldSpace
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • W
          W
          WorldSpace
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular