Ripping VRCA's
-
Hello everyone!
I am GK, and I have been ripping some VRCA's for a few threads.
If you need a VRCA, please @ me and I'll respond at my own time.
This thread is so that I don't have to keep 30+ tabs open for ripping.P.S. - Upvotes are appreciated :3
@GK avtr_1d284908-7c68-4240-930d-8bb9c2403812 pls omg this would mean the absolute most to me
-
-
hello, can you please rip this truth enforcer? ty if you can!
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5d86cf94-38c0-4a3b-8c3d-53a8ae7ec77d -
@gk Please and thank you! https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4690af43-d1f7-4ee9-b5e1-3fd29a61f465
-
@GK avtr_1d284908-7c68-4240-930d-8bb9c2403812 pls omg this would mean the absolute most to me
-
I just want to learn how to rip
I used to do it before everything got patched. -
@gk Could you please get the vrca for this avi https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_345ccb9f-31d8-4e92-b6eb-7f0d61b009d3
-
I just want to learn how to rip
I used to do it before everything got patched.@APimpNamedDopey Most forms require payment nowadays, though there are some that don't.
-
-
@GK Thank you again :3
-
i'd appreciate this. you're the goat.
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_274af698-3af4-4e2f-ae32-a61959019bf5 -
Salut, tu pourrais me faire cet avatar stp ?https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9a8c67d4-97dc-4ee6-8ec8-5c2107511593
Re Bonjour il y a 4 jour jai fait une demande d'avatar et je comprend pas pk je l'ai toujour pas https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9a8c67d4-97dc-4ee6-8ec8-5c2107511593
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login