Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Trading
  4. Ripping VRCA's

Ripping VRCA's

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Trading
vrcavrca ripsrip avatar
72 Posts 27 Posters 732 Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Aiko-145285A Aiko-145285

    @GK This one if possible pls
    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_32bb6021-f634-4272-971e-61bc3f60b8b3

    GKG
    GKG
    GK
    wrote last edited by
    #53

    @Aiko-145285
    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
    (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ChryolinxC
      ChryolinxC
      Chryolinx
      wrote last edited by
      #54

      @gk https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c92f9a48-6371-473d-82ea-45f97afb3d0d Please and thank you! Sorry for posting too much

      GKG 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M
        M
        MeowEye
        wrote last edited by
        #55

        Hey!! I have a friend who desperately wants this avatar to make a few edits on.

        https://aviseek.vrchatlegends.com/avatar/avtr_94dbb533-4d54-45e9-8213-35e092173969

        I would greatly appreciate it, and if you DM me a cashapp or kofi, I WILL tip you for this

        GKG 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ChryolinxC Chryolinx

          @gk https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c92f9a48-6371-473d-82ea-45f97afb3d0d Please and thank you! Sorry for posting too much

          GKG
          GKG
          GK
          wrote last edited by
          #56

          @chryolinx
          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
          (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M MeowEye

            Hey!! I have a friend who desperately wants this avatar to make a few edits on.

            https://aviseek.vrchatlegends.com/avatar/avtr_94dbb533-4d54-45e9-8213-35e092173969

            I would greatly appreciate it, and if you DM me a cashapp or kofi, I WILL tip you for this

            GKG
            GKG
            GK
            wrote last edited by
            #57

            @MeowEye
            [register or login to view this hidden content]
            No tips needed, I do this because I got sick of gatekeeping on a free game.

            DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
            (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • T
              T
              thelittlestbunni
              wrote last edited by
              #58

              Can I get this avi? https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b45ad6f9-32fb-468e-8ece-a00a1b11fe35

              GKG 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • L
                L
                local oven
                wrote last edited by
                #59

                hello, can you please rip this truth enforcer? ty if you can!
                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5d86cf94-38c0-4a3b-8c3d-53a8ae7ec77d

                GKG 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ChryolinxC
                  ChryolinxC
                  Chryolinx
                  wrote last edited by Chryolinx
                  #60

                  @gk Please and thank you! https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4690af43-d1f7-4ee9-b5e1-3fd29a61f465

                  GKG 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • T thelittlestbunni

                    Can I get this avi? https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b45ad6f9-32fb-468e-8ece-a00a1b11fe35

                    GKG
                    GKG
                    GK
                    wrote last edited by
                    #61

                    @thelittlestbunni
                    https://forum.ripper.store/topic/140831/a-kitty-love-353
                    Seems it's already been ripped and fixed here.
                    Here's the VRCA anyways :3
                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                    (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                    T 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • GKG GK

                      @thelittlestbunni
                      https://forum.ripper.store/topic/140831/a-kitty-love-353
                      Seems it's already been ripped and fixed here.
                      Here's the VRCA anyways :3
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      T
                      T
                      thelittlestbunni
                      wrote last edited by
                      #62

                      @GK THANK YOU SO MUCH!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • GKG GK

                        Hello everyone!
                        I am GK, and I have been ripping some VRCA's for a few threads.
                        If you need a VRCA, please @ me and I'll respond at my own time.
                        This thread is so that I don't have to keep 30+ tabs open for ripping.
                        :3

                        P
                        P
                        pixiestikks
                        wrote last edited by
                        #63

                        @GK avtr_1d284908-7c68-4240-930d-8bb9c2403812 pls omg this would mean the absolute most to me

                        GKG 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Cyn_A7XC
                          Cyn_A7XC
                          Cyn_A7X
                          wrote last edited by
                          #64

                          @gk Could you please get the vrca for this avi https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_345ccb9f-31d8-4e92-b6eb-7f0d61b009d3

                          GKG 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • L local oven

                            hello, can you please rip this truth enforcer? ty if you can!
                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5d86cf94-38c0-4a3b-8c3d-53a8ae7ec77d

                            GKG
                            GKG
                            GK
                            wrote last edited by
                            #65

                            @local-oven
                            [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                            (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • ChryolinxC Chryolinx

                              @gk Please and thank you! https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4690af43-d1f7-4ee9-b5e1-3fd29a61f465

                              GKG
                              GKG
                              GK
                              wrote last edited by
                              #66

                              @Chryolinx
                              [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                              (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • P pixiestikks

                                @GK avtr_1d284908-7c68-4240-930d-8bb9c2403812 pls omg this would mean the absolute most to me

                                GKG
                                GKG
                                GK
                                wrote last edited by
                                #67

                                @pixiestikks
                                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                                (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • A
                                  A
                                  APimpNamedDopey
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #68

                                  I just want to learn how to rip 😞 I used to do it before everything got patched.

                                  GKG 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Cyn_A7XC Cyn_A7X

                                    @gk Could you please get the vrca for this avi https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_345ccb9f-31d8-4e92-b6eb-7f0d61b009d3

                                    GKG
                                    GKG
                                    GK
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #69

                                    @Cyn_A7X
                                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                                    (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • A APimpNamedDopey

                                      I just want to learn how to rip 😞 I used to do it before everything got patched.

                                      GKG
                                      GKG
                                      GK
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #70

                                      @APimpNamedDopey Most forms require payment nowadays, though there are some that don't.

                                      DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                                      (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • GKG
                                        GKG
                                        GK
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #71

                                        I'm using paid stuff :3

                                        DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                                        (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • GKG GK

                                          @yyzprotypical
                                          avtr_ac12029d-9eab-421d-9e19-997997a4b0e2

                                          yyzProtypicalY
                                          yyzProtypicalY
                                          yyzProtypical
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #72

                                          @GK Thank you again :3

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular