Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Trading
  4. Ripping VRCA's

Ripping VRCA's

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Trading
vrcavrca ripsrip avatar
63 Posts 25 Posters 663 Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Zayne1987Z Zayne1987

    Please this one

    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_eb8fef87-55f4-4b76-94bf-0da0d45555e0

    GKG
    GKG
    GK
    wrote last edited by
    #48

    @Zayne1987
    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
    (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • T thelittlestbunni

      Please help!
      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5c17beea-2b50-44ac-b783-7b2910e33ec9

      GKG
      GKG
      GK
      wrote last edited by
      #49

      @thelittlestbunni
      [register or login to view this hidden content]

      DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
      (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M maple tree

        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_65feda16-cd10-40b0-ac8e-a9eafef61066 if u can @gk

        GKG
        GKG
        GK
        wrote last edited by
        #50

        @maple-tree
        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
        (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • yyzProtypicalY yyzProtypical

          @GK I have one more ask of you my good sir; if you would so kindly: https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ac12029d-9eab-421d-9e19-997997a4b0e2

          GKG
          GKG
          GK
          wrote last edited by
          #51

          @yyzprotypical
          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
          (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • GKG GK

            Hello everyone!
            I am GK, and I have been ripping some VRCA's for a few threads.
            If you need a VRCA, please @ me and I'll respond at my own time.
            This thread is so that I don't have to keep 30+ tabs open for ripping.
            :3

            Aiko-145285A
            Aiko-145285A
            Aiko-145285
            wrote last edited by
            #52

            @GK This one if possible pls
            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_32bb6021-f634-4272-971e-61bc3f60b8b3

            GKG 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Aiko-145285A Aiko-145285

              @GK This one if possible pls
              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_32bb6021-f634-4272-971e-61bc3f60b8b3

              GKG
              GKG
              GK
              wrote last edited by
              #53

              @Aiko-145285
              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
              (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ChryolinxC
                ChryolinxC
                Chryolinx
                wrote last edited by
                #54

                @gk https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c92f9a48-6371-473d-82ea-45f97afb3d0d Please and thank you! Sorry for posting too much

                GKG 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M
                  M
                  MeowEye
                  wrote last edited by
                  #55

                  Hey!! I have a friend who desperately wants this avatar to make a few edits on.

                  https://aviseek.vrchatlegends.com/avatar/avtr_94dbb533-4d54-45e9-8213-35e092173969

                  I would greatly appreciate it, and if you DM me a cashapp or kofi, I WILL tip you for this

                  GKG 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ChryolinxC Chryolinx

                    @gk https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c92f9a48-6371-473d-82ea-45f97afb3d0d Please and thank you! Sorry for posting too much

                    GKG
                    GKG
                    GK
                    wrote last edited by
                    #56

                    @chryolinx
                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                    (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • M MeowEye

                      Hey!! I have a friend who desperately wants this avatar to make a few edits on.

                      https://aviseek.vrchatlegends.com/avatar/avtr_94dbb533-4d54-45e9-8213-35e092173969

                      I would greatly appreciate it, and if you DM me a cashapp or kofi, I WILL tip you for this

                      GKG
                      GKG
                      GK
                      wrote last edited by
                      #57

                      @MeowEye
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]
                      No tips needed, I do this because I got sick of gatekeeping on a free game.

                      DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                      (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • T
                        T
                        thelittlestbunni
                        wrote last edited by
                        #58

                        Can I get this avi? https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b45ad6f9-32fb-468e-8ece-a00a1b11fe35

                        GKG 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • L
                          L
                          local oven
                          wrote last edited by
                          #59

                          hello, can you please rip this truth enforcer? ty if you can!
                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5d86cf94-38c0-4a3b-8c3d-53a8ae7ec77d

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ChryolinxC
                            ChryolinxC
                            Chryolinx
                            wrote last edited by Chryolinx
                            #60

                            @gk Please and thank you! https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4690af43-d1f7-4ee9-b5e1-3fd29a61f465

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • T thelittlestbunni

                              Can I get this avi? https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b45ad6f9-32fb-468e-8ece-a00a1b11fe35

                              GKG
                              GKG
                              GK
                              wrote last edited by
                              #61

                              @thelittlestbunni
                              https://forum.ripper.store/topic/140831/a-kitty-love-353
                              Seems it's already been ripped and fixed here.
                              Here's the VRCA anyways :3
                              [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                              (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                              T 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • GKG GK

                                @thelittlestbunni
                                https://forum.ripper.store/topic/140831/a-kitty-love-353
                                Seems it's already been ripped and fixed here.
                                Here's the VRCA anyways :3
                                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                T
                                T
                                thelittlestbunni
                                wrote last edited by
                                #62

                                @GK THANK YOU SO MUCH!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • GKG GK

                                  Hello everyone!
                                  I am GK, and I have been ripping some VRCA's for a few threads.
                                  If you need a VRCA, please @ me and I'll respond at my own time.
                                  This thread is so that I don't have to keep 30+ tabs open for ripping.
                                  :3

                                  P
                                  P
                                  pixiestikks
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #63

                                  @GK avtr_1d284908-7c68-4240-930d-8bb9c2403812 pls omg this would mean the absolute most to me

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Login

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular