Ripping VRCA's
-
@GK https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2068b127-d834-455c-b512-11f6760c7582 sorry this is the avis link
-
-
-
-
@GK I have one more ask of you my good sir; if you would so kindly: https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ac12029d-9eab-421d-9e19-997997a4b0e2
-
Hello everyone!
I am GK, and I have been ripping some VRCA's for a few threads.
If you need a VRCA, please @ me and I'll respond at my own time.
This thread is so that I don't have to keep 30+ tabs open for ripping.
:3@GK This one if possible pls
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_32bb6021-f634-4272-971e-61bc3f60b8b3 -
@GK This one if possible pls
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_32bb6021-f634-4272-971e-61bc3f60b8b3 -
-
Hey!! I have a friend who desperately wants this avatar to make a few edits on.
https://aviseek.vrchatlegends.com/avatar/avtr_94dbb533-4d54-45e9-8213-35e092173969
I would greatly appreciate it, and if you DM me a cashapp or kofi, I WILL tip you for this
-
@gk https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c92f9a48-6371-473d-82ea-45f97afb3d0d Please and thank you! Sorry for posting too much
-
Hey!! I have a friend who desperately wants this avatar to make a few edits on.
https://aviseek.vrchatlegends.com/avatar/avtr_94dbb533-4d54-45e9-8213-35e092173969
I would greatly appreciate it, and if you DM me a cashapp or kofi, I WILL tip you for this
-
Can I get this avi? https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b45ad6f9-32fb-468e-8ece-a00a1b11fe35
-
hello, can you please rip this truth enforcer? ty if you can!
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5d86cf94-38c0-4a3b-8c3d-53a8ae7ec77d -
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login