Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Trading
  4. Ripping VRCA's

Ripping VRCA's

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Trading
vrcavrca ripsrip avatar
74 Posts 28 Posters 760 Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ChryolinxC
    ChryolinxC
    Chryolinx
    wrote last edited by Chryolinx
    #39

    @gk Sorry, i didn't initially notice you made a post dedicated to this, i have the previous one you got for me but i was wondering if i could also get the Quest Version of this VRCA too? https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_366c01a5-7e76-4468-be90-e6b631a078f3
    And the same for these as well, thank you in advance!
    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5a3d9560-61f9-4603-8de2-20eb3a221935
    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4690af43-d1f7-4ee9-b5e1-3fd29a61f465

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M
      M
      maple tree
      wrote last edited by maple tree
      #40

      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_65feda16-cd10-40b0-ac8e-a9eafef61066 if u can @gk

      GKG 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • GKG GK

        Hello everyone!
        I am GK, and I have been ripping some VRCA's for a few threads.
        If you need a VRCA, please @ me and I'll respond at my own time.
        This thread is so that I don't have to keep 30+ tabs open for ripping.

        P.S. - Upvotes are appreciated :3

        W
        W
        whyidk
        wrote last edited by
        #41

        @GK im sorry i know this is much but what is the most you can do i will take
        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e1fabf60-170f-44e5-ae02-d07440d70ae2

        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8d238cd0-e31d-4c6e-9d85-2acce525b683

        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_f97c706b-7628-459d-a610-a6549f864d4e

        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_02daf1db-59da-4f8e-898d-81202753e432

        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4e9fe1bd-fa8e-41ca-8fa6-894b1086c465

        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_267acfa3-baf7-43f8-ba69-4777d56e0057

        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_10e7c28c-35a1-41bf-9ccb-73f9870d6f13

        https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_95d99272-1530-4c0e-94a4-18c87671a359/info

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • GKG GK

          @yyzProtypical avtr_a6f6408f-02fe-4931-a1d8-17744606d389

          yyzProtypicalY
          yyzProtypicalY
          yyzProtypical
          wrote last edited by
          #42

          GK Thank you good sir ❤

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • GKG GK

            Hello everyone!
            I am GK, and I have been ripping some VRCA's for a few threads.
            If you need a VRCA, please @ me and I'll respond at my own time.
            This thread is so that I don't have to keep 30+ tabs open for ripping.

            P.S. - Upvotes are appreciated :3

            yyzProtypicalY
            yyzProtypicalY
            yyzProtypical
            wrote last edited by yyzProtypical
            #43

            @GK I have one more ask of you my good sir; if you would so kindly: https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ac12029d-9eab-421d-9e19-997997a4b0e2

            GKG 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • dolbaebD
              dolbaebD
              dolbaeb
              wrote last edited by
              #44

              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_62c28e53-613c-4134-a044-a214d4d40d01 i would be very grateful @gk

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • GKG GK

                Hello everyone!
                I am GK, and I have been ripping some VRCA's for a few threads.
                If you need a VRCA, please @ me and I'll respond at my own time.
                This thread is so that I don't have to keep 30+ tabs open for ripping.

                P.S. - Upvotes are appreciated :3

                KittyKat096K
                KittyKat096K
                KittyKat096
                wrote last edited by
                #45

                @GK https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b45ad6f9-32fb-468e-8ece-a00a1b11fe35

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Night0606N
                  Night0606N
                  Night0606
                  wrote last edited by Night0606
                  #46

                  Salut, tu pourrais me faire cet avatar stp ?https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9a8c67d4-97dc-4ee6-8ec8-5c2107511593

                  Night0606N 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D Deadlock2896

                    @GK https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2068b127-d834-455c-b512-11f6760c7582 sorry this is the avis link

                    GKG
                    GKG
                    GK
                    wrote last edited by
                    #47

                    @Deadlock2896
                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                    (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Zayne1987Z Zayne1987

                      Please this one

                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_eb8fef87-55f4-4b76-94bf-0da0d45555e0

                      GKG
                      GKG
                      GK
                      wrote last edited by
                      #48

                      @Zayne1987
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                      (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • T thelittlestbunni

                        Please help!
                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5c17beea-2b50-44ac-b783-7b2910e33ec9

                        GKG
                        GKG
                        GK
                        wrote last edited by
                        #49

                        @thelittlestbunni
                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                        (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • M maple tree

                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_65feda16-cd10-40b0-ac8e-a9eafef61066 if u can @gk

                          GKG
                          GKG
                          GK
                          wrote last edited by
                          #50

                          @maple-tree
                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                          (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • yyzProtypicalY yyzProtypical

                            @GK I have one more ask of you my good sir; if you would so kindly: https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ac12029d-9eab-421d-9e19-997997a4b0e2

                            GKG
                            GKG
                            GK
                            wrote last edited by
                            #51

                            @yyzprotypical
                            [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                            (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                            yyzProtypicalY 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • GKG GK

                              Hello everyone!
                              I am GK, and I have been ripping some VRCA's for a few threads.
                              If you need a VRCA, please @ me and I'll respond at my own time.
                              This thread is so that I don't have to keep 30+ tabs open for ripping.

                              P.S. - Upvotes are appreciated :3

                              Aiko-145285A
                              Aiko-145285A
                              Aiko-145285
                              wrote last edited by
                              #52

                              @GK This one if possible pls
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_32bb6021-f634-4272-971e-61bc3f60b8b3

                              GKG 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Aiko-145285A Aiko-145285

                                @GK This one if possible pls
                                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_32bb6021-f634-4272-971e-61bc3f60b8b3

                                GKG
                                GKG
                                GK
                                wrote last edited by
                                #53

                                @Aiko-145285
                                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                                (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • ChryolinxC
                                  ChryolinxC
                                  Chryolinx
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #54

                                  @gk https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c92f9a48-6371-473d-82ea-45f97afb3d0d Please and thank you! Sorry for posting too much

                                  GKG 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • M
                                    M
                                    MeowEye
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #55

                                    Hey!! I have a friend who desperately wants this avatar to make a few edits on.

                                    https://aviseek.vrchatlegends.com/avatar/avtr_94dbb533-4d54-45e9-8213-35e092173969

                                    I would greatly appreciate it, and if you DM me a cashapp or kofi, I WILL tip you for this

                                    GKG 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • ChryolinxC Chryolinx

                                      @gk https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c92f9a48-6371-473d-82ea-45f97afb3d0d Please and thank you! Sorry for posting too much

                                      GKG
                                      GKG
                                      GK
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #56

                                      @chryolinx
                                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                                      (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • M MeowEye

                                        Hey!! I have a friend who desperately wants this avatar to make a few edits on.

                                        https://aviseek.vrchatlegends.com/avatar/avtr_94dbb533-4d54-45e9-8213-35e092173969

                                        I would greatly appreciate it, and if you DM me a cashapp or kofi, I WILL tip you for this

                                        GKG
                                        GKG
                                        GK
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #57

                                        @MeowEye
                                        [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                        No tips needed, I do this because I got sick of gatekeeping on a free game.

                                        DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                                        (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • T
                                          T
                                          thelittlestbunni
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #58

                                          Can I get this avi? https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b45ad6f9-32fb-468e-8ece-a00a1b11fe35

                                          GKG 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular