Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Trading
  4. Ripping VRCA's

Ripping VRCA's

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Trading
vrcavrca ripsrip avatar
44 Posts 19 Posters 355 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C Coolmanidont

    hey man can you please rip this avatar for me its a peak avatar but the creator only makes their avis pc only https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_05e29874-738d-42db-9fee-915ce7e593f5 @gk

    GKG
    GKG
    GK
    wrote last edited by
    #16

    @Coolmanidont
    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
    (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

    C 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • GKG GK

      @Coolmanidont
      [register or login to view this hidden content]

      C
      C
      Coolmanidont
      wrote last edited by
      #17

      @GK THANK YOU SO MUCH

      1 Reply Last reply
      ♥
      0
      • GreyFoxTheIdiotG
        GreyFoxTheIdiotG
        GreyFoxTheIdiot
        wrote last edited by
        #18

        @gk Also do you do worlds or nah? Just curious
        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0dcdbdeb-39d0-4395-87e1-ae0adfd69954 https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_72fbc524-28f2-4b39-b78c-4611a9c03919

        GKG 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • dumbmuD
          dumbmuD
          dumbmu
          wrote last edited by
          #19

          please and thank you! https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_546c8ae4-eaac-4d37-abc9-32d278df220d

          GKG 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S
            S
            sodapop
            wrote last edited by
            #20

            Currently im trying to learn how to rip myself, my first project is an Avi a lot of ppl of Korns avatars are looking for. Lukka, I have the Encrypted VRCA and thats were im stuck. I've been trying to crack it but I've never done it before so im just slamming my head into a wall tbh.

            I Got a public version of Korn, https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_44345dd0-f649-40b3-a2d6-e8f69c3e6b41

            If you can rip that, and possibly explain the tools you use and how Ill gladly start helping the community too as well.

            GKG 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • GreyFoxTheIdiotG GreyFoxTheIdiot

              @gk Also do you do worlds or nah? Just curious
              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0dcdbdeb-39d0-4395-87e1-ae0adfd69954 https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_72fbc524-28f2-4b39-b78c-4611a9c03919

              GKG
              GKG
              GK
              wrote last edited by
              #21

              @GreyFoxTheIdiot
              I'd Recommend Tucker's World Repository, you just type /world then the id and it'll rip it for you. Discord

              DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
              (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • S sodapop

                Currently im trying to learn how to rip myself, my first project is an Avi a lot of ppl of Korns avatars are looking for. Lukka, I have the Encrypted VRCA and thats were im stuck. I've been trying to crack it but I've never done it before so im just slamming my head into a wall tbh.

                I Got a public version of Korn, https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_44345dd0-f649-40b3-a2d6-e8f69c3e6b41

                If you can rip that, and possibly explain the tools you use and how Ill gladly start helping the community too as well.

                GKG
                GKG
                GK
                wrote last edited by
                #22

                @sodapop
                If you dm me I can send my discord so I can show you everything I use.

                DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • GreyFoxTheIdiotG GreyFoxTheIdiot

                  @gk Also do you do worlds or nah? Just curious
                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0dcdbdeb-39d0-4395-87e1-ae0adfd69954 https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_72fbc524-28f2-4b39-b78c-4611a9c03919

                  GKG
                  GKG
                  GK
                  wrote last edited by
                  #23

                  @GreyFoxTheIdiot
                  [register or login to view this hidden content]
                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                  (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • dumbmuD dumbmu

                    please and thank you! https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_546c8ae4-eaac-4d37-abc9-32d278df220d

                    GKG
                    GKG
                    GK
                    wrote last edited by
                    #24

                    @dumbmu

                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                    (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    👍
                    1
                    • S sodapop

                      Currently im trying to learn how to rip myself, my first project is an Avi a lot of ppl of Korns avatars are looking for. Lukka, I have the Encrypted VRCA and thats were im stuck. I've been trying to crack it but I've never done it before so im just slamming my head into a wall tbh.

                      I Got a public version of Korn, https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_44345dd0-f649-40b3-a2d6-e8f69c3e6b41

                      If you can rip that, and possibly explain the tools you use and how Ill gladly start helping the community too as well.

                      GKG
                      GKG
                      GK
                      wrote last edited by
                      #25

                      @sodapop
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                      (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • GKG GK

                        @sodapop
                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        S
                        S
                        sodapop
                        wrote last edited by
                        #26

                        @GK ❤ Ill share this thank you.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • dumbmuD
                          dumbmuD
                          dumbmu
                          wrote last edited by
                          #27

                          thank youuu!!! crazy fast workkkk
                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_28a62b6b-a98b-471f-a8d9-068699b0f767

                          GKG 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • D
                            D
                            Deadlock2896
                            wrote last edited by
                            #28
                            This post is deleted!
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Meowskulls67M
                              Meowskulls67M
                              Meowskulls67
                              wrote last edited by
                              #29

                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_fb9a5e83-8eb9-4a94-802e-0806517423e1

                              GKG 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • GKG GK

                                Hello everyone!
                                I am GK, and I have been ripping some VRCA's for a few threads.
                                If you need a VRCA, please @ me and I'll respond at my own time.
                                This thread is so that I don't have to keep 30+ tabs open for ripping.
                                :3

                                Anonymous.A
                                Anonymous.A
                                Anonymous.
                                wrote last edited by
                                #30

                                @GK https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_1f755674-a3f6-46eb-a896-131ef40b2ed8

                                GKG 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • D
                                  D
                                  Deadlock2896
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #31

                                  @gk hi is there any way you can rip lizzy avatar from this world its a public avi but ive been trying to get the files cause i want to add more clothes https://vrchat.com/home/launch?worldId=wrld_bf51d950-3d91-4753-bc36-226e7e09c336 please i would appreciated it

                                  GKG 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • dumbmuD dumbmu

                                    thank youuu!!! crazy fast workkkk
                                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_28a62b6b-a98b-471f-a8d9-068699b0f767

                                    GKG
                                    GKG
                                    GK
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #32

                                    @dumbmu
                                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                                    (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Meowskulls67M Meowskulls67

                                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_fb9a5e83-8eb9-4a94-802e-0806517423e1

                                      GKG
                                      GKG
                                      GK
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #33

                                      @Meowskulls67
                                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                                      (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Anonymous.A Anonymous.

                                        @GK https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_1f755674-a3f6-46eb-a896-131ef40b2ed8

                                        GKG
                                        GKG
                                        GK
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #34

                                        @Anonymous. said:

                                        avtr_1f755674-a3f6-46eb-a896-131ef40b2ed8

                                        This model is private, Unless I meet the person or it becomes public one day, I am useless. Sorry.

                                        DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                                        (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • D Deadlock2896

                                          @gk hi is there any way you can rip lizzy avatar from this world its a public avi but ive been trying to get the files cause i want to add more clothes https://vrchat.com/home/launch?worldId=wrld_bf51d950-3d91-4753-bc36-226e7e09c336 please i would appreciated it

                                          GKG
                                          GKG
                                          GK
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #35

                                          @Deadlock2896 I need the Avatar link, not the world it comes from. Sorry.

                                          DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                                          (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                                          D 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular