Ripping VRCA's
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ca1a8c38-e661-4387-98fe-2132c7d496dc
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9a8f53dc-e73c-4768-9404-9ae0971b41dd
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d49e64ab-3e06-42fa-9d56-08c691887be3
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e35dfe79-21e0-466b-bc7e-5480b1f5201d
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2988d5c9-f42a-4cf9-bf13-4175589d52d5
if u can, no rush -
Hello everyone!
I am GK, and I have been ripping some VRCA's for a few threads.
If you need a VRCA, please @ me and I'll respond at my own time.
This thread is so that I don't have to keep 30+ tabs open for ripping.
:3@GK If you would kindly \ grab this one, I would greatly appreciate it
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a6f6408f-02fe-4931-a1d8-17744606d389 -
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ca1a8c38-e661-4387-98fe-2132c7d496dc
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9a8f53dc-e73c-4768-9404-9ae0971b41dd
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d49e64ab-3e06-42fa-9d56-08c691887be3
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e35dfe79-21e0-466b-bc7e-5480b1f5201d
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2988d5c9-f42a-4cf9-bf13-4175589d52d5
if u can, no rush -
@GK If you would kindly \ grab this one, I would greatly appreciate it
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a6f6408f-02fe-4931-a1d8-17744606d389 -
hey man can you please rip this avatar for me its a peak avatar but the creator only makes their avis pc only https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_05e29874-738d-42db-9fee-915ce7e593f5 @gk
-
hey man can you please rip this avatar for me its a peak avatar but the creator only makes their avis pc only https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_05e29874-738d-42db-9fee-915ce7e593f5 @gk
-
@GK THANK YOU SO MUCH
-
@gk Also do you do worlds or nah? Just curious
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0dcdbdeb-39d0-4395-87e1-ae0adfd69954 https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_72fbc524-28f2-4b39-b78c-4611a9c03919 -
please and thank you! https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_546c8ae4-eaac-4d37-abc9-32d278df220d
-
Currently im trying to learn how to rip myself, my first project is an Avi a lot of ppl of Korns avatars are looking for. Lukka, I have the Encrypted VRCA and thats were im stuck. I've been trying to crack it but I've never done it before so im just slamming my head into a wall tbh.
I Got a public version of Korn, https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_44345dd0-f649-40b3-a2d6-e8f69c3e6b41
If you can rip that, and possibly explain the tools you use and how Ill gladly start helping the community too as well.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login