Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Trading
  4. Ripping VRCA's

Ripping VRCA's

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Trading
vrcavrca ripsrip avatar
25 Posts 11 Posters 139 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Zark VeinZ Zark Vein

    Ty for your time and service X3
    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4c6a1fb4-508a-4f75-bc83-ee71384eb4eb

    GKG
    GKG
    GK
    wrote last edited by
    #8

    @Zark-Vein said:

    avtr_4c6a1fb4-508a-4f75-bc83-ee71384eb4eb

    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
    (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • I
      I
      illusionists
      wrote last edited by
      #9

      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_58e997b3-4dfc-4ee7-a064-06da828d9d06 please

      GKG 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M
        M
        maple tree
        wrote last edited by
        #10

        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ca1a8c38-e661-4387-98fe-2132c7d496dc
        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9a8f53dc-e73c-4768-9404-9ae0971b41dd
        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d49e64ab-3e06-42fa-9d56-08c691887be3
        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e35dfe79-21e0-466b-bc7e-5480b1f5201d
        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2988d5c9-f42a-4cf9-bf13-4175589d52d5
        if u can, no rush

        GKG 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • GKG GK

          Hello everyone!
          I am GK, and I have been ripping some VRCA's for a few threads.
          If you need a VRCA, please @ me and I'll respond at my own time.
          This thread is so that I don't have to keep 30+ tabs open for ripping.
          :3

          yyzProtypicalY
          yyzProtypicalY
          yyzProtypical
          wrote last edited by
          #11

          @GK If you would kindly \ grab this one, I would greatly appreciate it
          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a6f6408f-02fe-4931-a1d8-17744606d389

          GKG 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • I illusionists

            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_58e997b3-4dfc-4ee7-a064-06da828d9d06 please

            GKG
            GKG
            GK
            wrote last edited by
            #12

            @illusionists said:

            avtr_58e997b3-4dfc-4ee7-a064-06da828d9d06

            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
            (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M maple tree

              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ca1a8c38-e661-4387-98fe-2132c7d496dc
              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9a8f53dc-e73c-4768-9404-9ae0971b41dd
              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d49e64ab-3e06-42fa-9d56-08c691887be3
              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e35dfe79-21e0-466b-bc7e-5480b1f5201d
              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2988d5c9-f42a-4cf9-bf13-4175589d52d5
              if u can, no rush

              GKG
              GKG
              GK
              wrote last edited by
              #13

              @maple-tree
              [register or login to view this hidden content]
              [register or login to view this hidden content]
              [register or login to view this hidden content]
              [register or login to view this hidden content]
              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
              (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • yyzProtypicalY yyzProtypical

                @GK If you would kindly \ grab this one, I would greatly appreciate it
                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a6f6408f-02fe-4931-a1d8-17744606d389

                GKG
                GKG
                GK
                wrote last edited by
                #14

                @yyzProtypical [register or login to view this hidden content]

                DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • C
                  C
                  Coolmanidont
                  wrote last edited by Coolmanidont
                  #15

                  hey man can you please rip this avatar for me its a peak avatar but the creator only makes their avis pc only https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_05e29874-738d-42db-9fee-915ce7e593f5 @gk

                  GKG 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • C Coolmanidont

                    hey man can you please rip this avatar for me its a peak avatar but the creator only makes their avis pc only https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_05e29874-738d-42db-9fee-915ce7e593f5 @gk

                    GKG
                    GKG
                    GK
                    wrote last edited by
                    #16

                    @Coolmanidont
                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                    (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                    C 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • GKG GK

                      @Coolmanidont
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      C
                      C
                      Coolmanidont
                      wrote last edited by
                      #17

                      @GK THANK YOU SO MUCH

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      ♥
                      0
                      • GreyFoxTheIdiotG
                        GreyFoxTheIdiotG
                        GreyFoxTheIdiot
                        wrote last edited by
                        #18

                        @gk Also do you do worlds or nah? Just curious
                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0dcdbdeb-39d0-4395-87e1-ae0adfd69954 https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_72fbc524-28f2-4b39-b78c-4611a9c03919

                        GKG 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • dumbmuD
                          dumbmuD
                          dumbmu
                          wrote last edited by
                          #19

                          please and thank you! https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_546c8ae4-eaac-4d37-abc9-32d278df220d

                          GKG 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • S
                            S
                            sodapop
                            wrote last edited by
                            #20

                            Currently im trying to learn how to rip myself, my first project is an Avi a lot of ppl of Korns avatars are looking for. Lukka, I have the Encrypted VRCA and thats were im stuck. I've been trying to crack it but I've never done it before so im just slamming my head into a wall tbh.

                            I Got a public version of Korn, https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_44345dd0-f649-40b3-a2d6-e8f69c3e6b41

                            If you can rip that, and possibly explain the tools you use and how Ill gladly start helping the community too as well.

                            GKG 2 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • GreyFoxTheIdiotG GreyFoxTheIdiot

                              @gk Also do you do worlds or nah? Just curious
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0dcdbdeb-39d0-4395-87e1-ae0adfd69954 https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_72fbc524-28f2-4b39-b78c-4611a9c03919

                              GKG
                              GKG
                              GK
                              wrote last edited by
                              #21

                              @GreyFoxTheIdiot
                              I'd Recommend Tucker's World Repository, you just type /world then the id and it'll rip it for you. Discord

                              DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                              (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • S sodapop

                                Currently im trying to learn how to rip myself, my first project is an Avi a lot of ppl of Korns avatars are looking for. Lukka, I have the Encrypted VRCA and thats were im stuck. I've been trying to crack it but I've never done it before so im just slamming my head into a wall tbh.

                                I Got a public version of Korn, https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_44345dd0-f649-40b3-a2d6-e8f69c3e6b41

                                If you can rip that, and possibly explain the tools you use and how Ill gladly start helping the community too as well.

                                GKG
                                GKG
                                GK
                                wrote last edited by
                                #22

                                @sodapop
                                If you dm me I can send my discord so I can show you everything I use.

                                DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                                (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • GreyFoxTheIdiotG GreyFoxTheIdiot

                                  @gk Also do you do worlds or nah? Just curious
                                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0dcdbdeb-39d0-4395-87e1-ae0adfd69954 https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_72fbc524-28f2-4b39-b78c-4611a9c03919

                                  GKG
                                  GKG
                                  GK
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #23

                                  @GreyFoxTheIdiot
                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                                  (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • dumbmuD dumbmu

                                    please and thank you! https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_546c8ae4-eaac-4d37-abc9-32d278df220d

                                    GKG
                                    GKG
                                    GK
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #24

                                    @dumbmu

                                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                                    (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • S sodapop

                                      Currently im trying to learn how to rip myself, my first project is an Avi a lot of ppl of Korns avatars are looking for. Lukka, I have the Encrypted VRCA and thats were im stuck. I've been trying to crack it but I've never done it before so im just slamming my head into a wall tbh.

                                      I Got a public version of Korn, https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_44345dd0-f649-40b3-a2d6-e8f69c3e6b41

                                      If you can rip that, and possibly explain the tools you use and how Ill gladly start helping the community too as well.

                                      GKG
                                      GKG
                                      GK
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #25

                                      @sodapop
                                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      DM/@ for simple fixes or Quest Conversions
                                      (NO EBOY/EGIRL Models)

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular