Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Trading
  4. Ripping VRCA's

Ripping VRCA's

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Trading
vrcavrca ripsrip avatar
20 Posts 11 Posters 119 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • I
    I
    ILookForLiela
    wrote last edited by ILookForLiela
    #2

    Hello, i want to request this avi please

    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e72a5904-bd92-447b-bfb6-3d189bc8b25f

    EDIT: @gk Sorry, i just saw that we have to at you

    GKG 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • AlexThePandaA
      AlexThePandaA
      AlexThePanda
      wrote last edited by
      #3

      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_6649b6b2-a654-45ce-a4ec-e8f1d85859f6

      would love to get this if possible! ty

      GKG 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Zark VeinZ
        Zark VeinZ
        Zark Vein
        wrote last edited by
        #4

        Ty for your time and service X3
        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4c6a1fb4-508a-4f75-bc83-ee71384eb4eb

        GKG 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • I ILookForLiela

          Hello, i want to request this avi please

          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e72a5904-bd92-447b-bfb6-3d189bc8b25f

          EDIT: @gk Sorry, i just saw that we have to at you

          GKG
          GKG
          GK
          wrote last edited by
          #5

          @ILookForLiela said:

          avtr_e72a5904-bd92-447b-bfb6-3d189bc8b25f

          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          1 Reply Last reply
          ♥
          1
          • Zark VeinZ Zark Vein

            Ty for your time and service X3
            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4c6a1fb4-508a-4f75-bc83-ee71384eb4eb

            GKG
            GKG
            GK
            wrote last edited by
            #6
            This post is deleted!
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • AlexThePandaA AlexThePanda

              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_6649b6b2-a654-45ce-a4ec-e8f1d85859f6

              would love to get this if possible! ty

              GKG
              GKG
              GK
              wrote last edited by
              #7

              @AlexThePanda said:

              avtr_6649b6b2-a654-45ce-a4ec-e8f1d85859f6

              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Zark VeinZ Zark Vein

                Ty for your time and service X3
                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4c6a1fb4-508a-4f75-bc83-ee71384eb4eb

                GKG
                GKG
                GK
                wrote last edited by
                #8

                @Zark-Vein said:

                avtr_4c6a1fb4-508a-4f75-bc83-ee71384eb4eb

                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • I
                  I
                  illusionists
                  wrote last edited by
                  #9

                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_58e997b3-4dfc-4ee7-a064-06da828d9d06 please

                  GKG 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M
                    M
                    maple tree
                    wrote last edited by
                    #10

                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ca1a8c38-e661-4387-98fe-2132c7d496dc
                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9a8f53dc-e73c-4768-9404-9ae0971b41dd
                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d49e64ab-3e06-42fa-9d56-08c691887be3
                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e35dfe79-21e0-466b-bc7e-5480b1f5201d
                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2988d5c9-f42a-4cf9-bf13-4175589d52d5
                    if u can, no rush

                    GKG 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • GKG GK

                      Hello everyone!
                      I am GK, and I have been ripping some VRCA's for a few threads.
                      If you need a VRCA, please @ me and I'll respond at my own time.
                      This thread is so that I don't have to keep 30+ tabs open for ripping.
                      :3

                      yyzProtypicalY
                      yyzProtypicalY
                      yyzProtypical
                      wrote last edited by
                      #11

                      @GK If you would kindly \ grab this one, I would greatly appreciate it
                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a6f6408f-02fe-4931-a1d8-17744606d389

                      GKG 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • I illusionists

                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_58e997b3-4dfc-4ee7-a064-06da828d9d06 please

                        GKG
                        GKG
                        GK
                        wrote last edited by
                        #12

                        @illusionists said:

                        avtr_58e997b3-4dfc-4ee7-a064-06da828d9d06

                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • M maple tree

                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ca1a8c38-e661-4387-98fe-2132c7d496dc
                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9a8f53dc-e73c-4768-9404-9ae0971b41dd
                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d49e64ab-3e06-42fa-9d56-08c691887be3
                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e35dfe79-21e0-466b-bc7e-5480b1f5201d
                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2988d5c9-f42a-4cf9-bf13-4175589d52d5
                          if u can, no rush

                          GKG
                          GKG
                          GK
                          wrote last edited by
                          #13

                          @maple-tree
                          [register or login to view this hidden content]
                          [register or login to view this hidden content]
                          [register or login to view this hidden content]
                          [register or login to view this hidden content]
                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • yyzProtypicalY yyzProtypical

                            @GK If you would kindly \ grab this one, I would greatly appreciate it
                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a6f6408f-02fe-4931-a1d8-17744606d389

                            GKG
                            GKG
                            GK
                            wrote last edited by
                            #14

                            @yyzProtypical [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • C
                              C
                              Coolmanidont
                              wrote last edited by Coolmanidont
                              #15

                              hey man can you please rip this avatar for me its a peak avatar but the creator only makes their avis pc only https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_05e29874-738d-42db-9fee-915ce7e593f5 @gk

                              GKG 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • C Coolmanidont

                                hey man can you please rip this avatar for me its a peak avatar but the creator only makes their avis pc only https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_05e29874-738d-42db-9fee-915ce7e593f5 @gk

                                GKG
                                GKG
                                GK
                                wrote last edited by
                                #16

                                @Coolmanidont
                                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                C 1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • GKG GK

                                  @Coolmanidont
                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  C
                                  C
                                  Coolmanidont
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #17

                                  @GK THANK YOU SO MUCH

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  ♥
                                  0
                                  • GreyFoxTheIdiotG
                                    GreyFoxTheIdiotG
                                    GreyFoxTheIdiot
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #18

                                    @gk Also do you do worlds or nah? Just curious
                                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0dcdbdeb-39d0-4395-87e1-ae0adfd69954 https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_72fbc524-28f2-4b39-b78c-4611a9c03919

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • dumbmuD
                                      dumbmuD
                                      dumbmu
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #19

                                      please and thank you! https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_546c8ae4-eaac-4d37-abc9-32d278df220d

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • S
                                        S
                                        sodapop
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #20

                                        Currently im trying to learn how to rip myself, my first project is an Avi a lot of ppl of Korns avatars are looking for. Lukka, I have the Encrypted VRCA and thats were im stuck. I've been trying to crack it but I've never done it before so im just slamming my head into a wall tbh.

                                        I Got a public version of Korn, https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_44345dd0-f649-40b3-a2d6-e8f69c3e6b41

                                        If you can rip that, and possibly explain the tools you use and how Ill gladly start helping the community too as well.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0

                                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                        Register Login
                                        Reply
                                        • Reply as topic
                                        Log in to reply
                                        • Oldest to Newest
                                        • Newest to Oldest
                                        • Most Votes


                                        • Login

                                        • Login or register to search.
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        0
                                        • Categories
                                        • Recent
                                        • Tags
                                        • Popular