[GIFT]π€πγγ³γγΌγγΌγΉππ€15Avatarε―ΎεΏ FULLSET (Only Lumina)
-

ββββββββββββββββββββββββΰ¨ΰ§ββββββββββββββββββββββββ
Λ ΰΌβ‘ βο½‘Λ ββ βββΏβ ββ β-ΛΛ ΰΌ»βΰΌΊ ΛΛ-Λ ΰΌβ‘ βο½‘Λ β{.β Ϋ΅β‘Ϋ΅ β .}Since I saw that the Lumina outfit hadn't been uploaded and noticed people were asking for it, I decided to share it. I re-uploaded the full set, including the file for Lumina. I hope this helps you, and that those of you who were looking for the Lumina outfit can use it.Φ΄ΦΆΦΈπͺ½ΰΌΰΌ
BOOTH
Password: PinkyNurse
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login