P2U: TFC-Jester FEMALE + MALE
-
Please upvote and enjoy

Female jester:

Male Jester:

Some blendshapes expressions dont work but they are a easy fix
FOR QUESTIES ITS VERY HARD TO UPLOAD IM SORRY
(if someone could make a quest version i would love that)Please use questtools vrcfury and d4rk avatar optimizer
-
You planning on getting harlequin or pierrot too?
-
You planning on getting harlequin or pierrot too?
@NOT_HORROR i am but i need the user of someone who has it already
-
@NOT_HORROR i am but i need the user of someone who has it already
@buttonstitching Any way I can help?
-
@buttonstitching Any way I can help?
@NOT_HORROR if you see someone in the avi take a screen shot of the avi and the person user name in the hand menu like in the example below

Also if ypu can give me the link to that persons account that makes it easier
-
@NOT_HORROR if you see someone in the avi take a screen shot of the avi and the person user name in the hand menu like in the example below

Also if ypu can give me the link to that persons account that makes it easier
@buttonstitching I know a tiktoker who has it if that counts?
-
@buttonstitching I know a tiktoker who has it if that counts?
@NOT_HORROR send it to me i might be able to snatch it
-
@NOT_HORROR send it to me i might be able to snatch it
@buttonstitching He has the pierrot https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZP8TwVyPC/
-
@NOT_HORROR send it to me i might be able to snatch it
@buttonstitching Also do you have this pierrot?
-
@buttonstitching Also do you have this pierrot?
@NOT_HORROR i dont i have tried but the sever im in the bot hasn’t got it yet i also couldn’t get nyannas avi either sorry
ill be looking for them tho -
@NOT_HORROR i dont i have tried but the sever im in the bot hasn’t got it yet i also couldn’t get nyannas avi either sorry
ill be looking for them tho@buttonstitching So we're you working on the first? Also for nyannas, if you're an adult wanna price split harlequin and just rip it from yourself?
-
@buttonstitching So we're you working on the first? Also for nyannas, if you're an adult wanna price split harlequin and just rip it from yourself?
@NOT_HORROR I was but I haven't been able to get it I also can't price split because I ain't got money
-
@NOT_HORROR I was but I haven't been able to get it I also can't price split because I ain't got money
@buttonstitching If I get you the money can you rip and fix it for us?
-
@buttonstitching If I get you the money can you rip and fix it for us?
@NOT_HORROR yeah but you would have to buy it because I'm not really willing to give nyanna my id and stuff but I could rip and fix it
-
B BleedingBat referenced this topic
-
@NOT_HORROR yeah but you would have to buy it because I'm not really willing to give nyanna my id and stuff but I could rip and fix it
@buttonstitching I'm open to paying and using my account to get it uploaded to, but someone else would have to use their id
-
@NOT_HORROR yeah but you would have to buy it because I'm not really willing to give nyanna my id and stuff but I could rip and fix it
@buttonstitching We should talk in dms, my discord is _ z1pper _ no spaces
-
@NOT_HORROR yeah but you would have to buy it because I'm not really willing to give nyanna my id and stuff but I could rip and fix it
This post is deleted! -
@buttonstitching We should talk in dms, my discord is _ z1pper _ no spaces
@NOT_HORROR i dont talk in discord dms but ill keep a look out for the models either way plus i wouldn't wanna give nyanna money because she shouldn't even be selling anything tfc last i checked
-
@NOT_HORROR i dont talk in discord dms but ill keep a look out for the models either way plus i wouldn't wanna give nyanna money because she shouldn't even be selling anything tfc last i checked
@buttonstitching We can go around publics looking? Also nyanna hosts group instances sometimes
-
@buttonstitching We can go around publics looking? Also nyanna hosts group instances sometimes
@NOT_HORROR yeah ill do that ive seen her before too
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login