Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. P2U: TFC-Jester FEMALE + MALE

P2U: TFC-Jester FEMALE + MALE

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
nyannajestertfcpayhibthefreakcircusp2u
32 Posts 3 Posters 995 Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • buttonstitchingB buttonstitching

    @NOT_HORROR I was but I haven't been able to get it I also can't price split because I ain't got money

    N
    N
    NOT_HORROR
    wrote last edited by
    #13

    @buttonstitching If I get you the money can you rip and fix it for us?

    buttonstitchingB 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • N NOT_HORROR

      @buttonstitching If I get you the money can you rip and fix it for us?

      buttonstitchingB
      buttonstitchingB
      buttonstitching
      wrote last edited by
      #14

      @NOT_HORROR yeah but you would have to buy it because I'm not really willing to give nyanna my id and stuff but I could rip and fix it

      N 3 Replies Last reply
      0
      • BleedingBatB BleedingBat referenced this topic
      • buttonstitchingB buttonstitching

        @NOT_HORROR yeah but you would have to buy it because I'm not really willing to give nyanna my id and stuff but I could rip and fix it

        N
        N
        NOT_HORROR
        wrote last edited by
        #15

        @buttonstitching I'm open to paying and using my account to get it uploaded to, but someone else would have to use their id

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • buttonstitchingB buttonstitching

          @NOT_HORROR yeah but you would have to buy it because I'm not really willing to give nyanna my id and stuff but I could rip and fix it

          N
          N
          NOT_HORROR
          wrote last edited by
          #16

          @buttonstitching We should talk in dms, my discord is _ z1pper _ no spaces

          buttonstitchingB 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • buttonstitchingB buttonstitching

            @NOT_HORROR yeah but you would have to buy it because I'm not really willing to give nyanna my id and stuff but I could rip and fix it

            N
            N
            NOT_HORROR
            wrote last edited by
            #17
            This post is deleted!
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • N NOT_HORROR

              @buttonstitching We should talk in dms, my discord is _ z1pper _ no spaces

              buttonstitchingB
              buttonstitchingB
              buttonstitching
              wrote last edited by
              #18

              @NOT_HORROR i dont talk in discord dms but ill keep a look out for the models either way plus i wouldn't wanna give nyanna money because she shouldn't even be selling anything tfc last i checked

              N 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • buttonstitchingB buttonstitching

                @NOT_HORROR i dont talk in discord dms but ill keep a look out for the models either way plus i wouldn't wanna give nyanna money because she shouldn't even be selling anything tfc last i checked

                N
                N
                NOT_HORROR
                wrote last edited by
                #19

                @buttonstitching We can go around publics looking? Also nyanna hosts group instances sometimes

                buttonstitchingB 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • N NOT_HORROR

                  @buttonstitching We can go around publics looking? Also nyanna hosts group instances sometimes

                  buttonstitchingB
                  buttonstitchingB
                  buttonstitching
                  wrote last edited by
                  #20

                  @NOT_HORROR yeah ill do that ive seen her before too

                  N 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • buttonstitchingB buttonstitching

                    @NOT_HORROR yeah ill do that ive seen her before too

                    N
                    N
                    NOT_HORROR
                    wrote last edited by
                    #21

                    @buttonstitching Get one yet? Or anything I can do?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • buttonstitchingB buttonstitching

                      @NOT_HORROR yeah ill do that ive seen her before too

                      N
                      N
                      NOT_HORROR
                      wrote last edited by
                      #22

                      @buttonstitching I SAW SOMEONE WITH THE PIERRO

                      buttonstitchingB 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • N NOT_HORROR

                        @buttonstitching I SAW SOMEONE WITH THE PIERRO

                        buttonstitchingB
                        buttonstitchingB
                        buttonstitching
                        wrote last edited by
                        #23

                        @NOT_HORROR got a screen shot

                        N 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • N NOT_HORROR

                          @buttonstitching I SAW SOMEONE WITH THE PIERRO

                          buttonstitchingB
                          buttonstitchingB
                          buttonstitching
                          wrote last edited by
                          #24
                          This post is deleted!
                          N 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • buttonstitchingB buttonstitching
                            [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                            N
                            N
                            NOT_HORROR
                            wrote last edited by
                            #25

                            @buttonstitching Wdym verify your discord?

                            buttonstitchingB 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • buttonstitchingB buttonstitching

                              @NOT_HORROR got a screen shot

                              N
                              N
                              NOT_HORROR
                              wrote last edited by
                              #26

                              @buttonstitching Let me send them a friend request

                              buttonstitchingB 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • N NOT_HORROR

                                @buttonstitching Wdym verify your discord?

                                buttonstitchingB
                                buttonstitchingB
                                buttonstitching
                                wrote last edited by
                                #27

                                @NOT_HORROR nothing its been fixed

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • N NOT_HORROR

                                  @buttonstitching Let me send them a friend request

                                  buttonstitchingB
                                  buttonstitchingB
                                  buttonstitching
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #28

                                  @NOT_HORROR all i need is the user link to their profile

                                  G N 2 Replies Last reply
                                  0
                                  • buttonstitchingB buttonstitching

                                    @NOT_HORROR all i need is the user link to their profile

                                    G
                                    G
                                    guyyt
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #29

                                    @buttonstitching im their friend let me grab user

                                    buttonstitchingB N 2 Replies Last reply
                                    0
                                    • G guyyt

                                      @buttonstitching im their friend let me grab user

                                      buttonstitchingB
                                      buttonstitchingB
                                      buttonstitching
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #30

                                      @guyyt alr ty

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • buttonstitchingB buttonstitching

                                        @NOT_HORROR all i need is the user link to their profile

                                        N
                                        N
                                        NOT_HORROR
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #31

                                        @buttonstitching I'm sorry I can't find it

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • G guyyt

                                          @buttonstitching im their friend let me grab user

                                          N
                                          N
                                          NOT_HORROR
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #32

                                          @guyyt You're the man guy

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular